• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Trade Executive Grill Pan & Press for 11'' Square Griddle

In summary, the Executive Grill Pan & Press measures 9.5 inches in diameter and the 11'' Square Griddle measures 11 inches in diameter. Both are suitable for all stovetops, including induction stovetops, and are made of durable, non-stick aluminum. They are also oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. To maintain their non-stick coating, they should be hand-washed with warm, soapy water and dried thoroughly before storage, and metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should be avoided.
ughubug
I have an executive Grill Pan and Grill Press that I just dont use very often at all. If you would like to make me an offer that would be great. I would love to trade for a 11'' square griddle and something else to value if possible.Let me know if you are interest at [email protected]

Last edited:
Sale or trade of current items is not allowed by the rules of the Marketplace.

What are the dimensions of the Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle?

The Executive Grill Pan & Press measures 9.5 inches in diameter and the 11'' Square Griddle measures 11 inches in diameter.

Is the Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle suitable for all stovetops?

Yes, both the Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle are suitable for all stovetops, including induction stovetops.

What material are the Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle made of?

Both the Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle are made of durable, non-stick aluminum.

Can the Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle be used in the oven?

Yes, both the Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle are oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

What care instructions should I follow for the Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle?

The Executive Grill Pan & Press and 11'' Square Griddle should be hand-washed with warm, soapy water and dried thoroughly before storage. Avoid using metal utensils and abrasive cleaners to prolong the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica. PC Consultant
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • RachelNguyen