• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help with a replacement handle for a Gen II Square Griddle?

R
RachelNguyen
Ok, here's a weird request:

I have a customer with a 3 year old Gen II square griddle. The pan is in fine shape, but the handle is completely trashed. It appears that the handle is held on with a screw. I am wondering if any of you have an old, beat up gen II griddle you would like to get rid of. Her pan is out of warrantee, but I would love to be able to help her find a replacement handle.

Let me know if you have one you can part with.. and what you want for it.

Thanks!!!
Rachel

I have a GenII stir fry skillet in fabulous condition - not sure if the handle would fit the griddle though...

Maybe you can try HO and see if you can get the manufacturer information so she could order a handle...

Related to Can anyone help with a replacement handle for a Gen II Square Griddle?

1. How do I replace the handle on my Gen II square griddle?

To replace the handle on your Gen II square griddle, you will need to unscrew the old handle and screw on the new one. Make sure to securely tighten the screw to ensure the handle stays in place.

2. Where can I find a replacement handle for my Gen II square griddle?

You can try contacting the manufacturer directly to see if they sell replacement handles for the Gen II square griddle. If not, you may need to search for third-party sellers or consider purchasing a new griddle.

3. Is it common for the handle on the Gen II square griddle to break or get damaged?

We cannot say for certain if it is common, as it may depend on usage and maintenance of the griddle. However, it is possible for any handle to break or get damaged over time with regular use.

4. Can I use a different handle on my Gen II square griddle?

We recommend using the designated handle for the Gen II square griddle, as it is designed to fit and work properly with the griddle. Using a different handle may not provide the same level of stability and safety.

5. How long is the warranty for the Gen II square griddle?

The warranty for the Gen II square griddle may vary, so it is best to check with the manufacturer or refer to the product manual for specific warranty information. However, since the customer's griddle is 3 years old, it is likely that the warranty has expired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Brandie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KimmyDarling