• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for "Thanks for Booking" Postcards

In summary, sending a postcard to thank those who have booked your shows and remind them about the upcoming show and host packet is a thoughtful and effective way to show your appreciation and keep them excited. Suggestions for the postcard include including a visual or graphic on the front, a brief explanation of the host packet, and a special offer or discount.
CathyBob
Gold Member
I am trying to find a way to say thank you to those who have booked and their shows are about 2 months away.

I want to send out a postcard, that explains a bit about the host packet they will receive about 4 weeks before their show and how happy I am that they have booked.

Has anyone seen this type of postcard?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Cathy

Hi Cathy! I think a great way to thank those who have booked is by sending them a postcard that expresses your gratitude for their booking and reminds them of the upcoming show. You could include details about the host packet they will receive, such as what kind of information or materials it will contain, and how excited you are to have them at the show. You could also include a special offer or discount that they can use at the show. I think it's a great idea and it's sure to make your customers feel appreciated and excited for the show. Good luck!

Hi Cathy,That's such a thoughtful idea to send out a postcard to thank those who have booked your shows! I haven't personally seen this type of postcard, but I think it's a great way to show your appreciation and also remind them about the host packet they will receive.One suggestion could be to include a picture or graphic on the front of the postcard that represents your business or products. This will catch their attention and make the postcard more visually appealing. You could also include a short and sweet message on the front, such as "Thank you for booking with us!" or "We're excited for your upcoming show!"On the back of the postcard, you can include a brief explanation of the host packet and what they can expect to receive in it. You can also mention how much you appreciate their support and how much you're looking forward to their show.Another idea could be to include a small discount or special offer on the back of the postcard as a way to thank them for booking and encourage them to share the postcard with their friends and family.Overall, I think your idea of sending a postcard is a great way to show your gratitude and keep your customers excited about their upcoming show. Good luck and I hope it turns out well!

1. What are "Thanks for Booking" postcards?

"Thanks for Booking" postcards are a type of marketing material used by Pampered Chef consultants to thank customers for hosting a party or placing an order. These postcards typically include a personalized message and information about upcoming promotions or specials.

2. How can I get "Thanks for Booking" postcards?

You can purchase "Thanks for Booking" postcards through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. They are available in packs of 25 and can be personalized with your contact information and a custom message.

3. Can I customize the design of the postcards?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs and add your own personal touch by including a photo or a custom message. You can also choose to have the postcards printed in color or black and white.

4. When should I send out "Thanks for Booking" postcards?

We recommend sending out the postcards within a week after the party or order. This allows enough time for the orders to be processed and delivered, and also keeps the excitement and momentum going for your customers.

5. What are the benefits of using "Thanks for Booking" postcards?

"Thanks for Booking" postcards are a great way to show your appreciation to customers and keep them engaged with upcoming promotions or specials. They also serve as a reminder for customers to place future orders or host another party, helping you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kearstin
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
erin.tpc
  • ckmom002
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • whiteyteresa