• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do these postcards for September bookings look?

In summary, the author is contemplating sending out postcards to past cookware customers and wants feedback on the design. People seem to love the redesign and suggest using them at shows or mailing them out to people as a way to get word out.
whiteyteresa
What do you guys and gals think about this postcard that I did up

I will print it on Blank 4 x 6 index cards

Give me your opinions and corrections that need to take place.

I want to print these and get them in the mail by Wednesday, August 8th.

Thanks for all your help

~

I have changed the mistake, let me know anything else

Also I am only sending them out to the host that were interested on Cookware

~

Attachments

• INDEX CARD - September Special 001 2007 Postcard.doc
    97.5 KB · Views: 467
  • INDEX CARD - September Special 002 2007 Postcard.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Those are great, did you mean to put Show after Cooking on the sentence about not being able to do a Cooking Show, they can do a Book Show?

Nice I like it, it's a very good idea. I may have to do something like that.

Teresa,

These are beautiful! What a great way to peak interest.

Please don't spend money on making or sending these if you don't plan to follow up each one with a phone call. You might get a few people to contact you but my experience (and I know at least one or two people will back me up on this) is that you are just throwing money out the window if you don't follow-up.

These are great! I sent out letters last week to my past cookware customers and I am going to give them a call this week to follow up.

I love this idea ... I think I might send it to all my past hosts!! Thanks Teresa

If you have a website, I would add "book/online" where you talk about catalog shows. Online shows sound a little more appealing to some folks. But your postcard looks great!

Teresa-great job! Thanks for sharing.

I think this looks so good and plan on using this revised version. Your idea and others' comments got me motivated to do something. Now, to get color printing on my machine.....THANKS!

Attachments

• SeptemberHostPostcard.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 448
I love these. How do you get 4 to a page? Whoops, I'm showing my computer ignorance!!

They are being printed on 4" x 6" index cards. You would print one at a time and they are most likely going to feed into the printer sideways. On most printers, you can adjust the guides for your paper when you have something that isn't 8.5" wide.

I forgot about the on-line show - thanks for remaining me.

I love how you redesigned the cards Bee thanks

I have already saved your, it looks great

~

I see.. Thanks!

Perfect for a booth I'm doing this month! I'll just hand these out too. Thank you!

They look great. I may use them as well.

Thank you for sharing!

I do the same "call me before I call you" thingy.

Wow, they look great!!

I'd love to use these, but we're restricted about post office usage here. We can't use it for our business.

I guess I HAVE to use the phone!!

angmillar said:
Wow, they look great!!

I'd love to use these, but we're restricted about post office usage here. We can't use it for our business.

I guess I HAVE to use the phone!!

You could pass them out at your shows - and hand them out to people you run in to throughout the day!

ChefBeckyD said:
You could pass them out at your shows - and hand them out to people you run in to throughout the day!
What a great idea, just carry them with you.

thanks for sharing!! LOVE them!

What is a "Get September Booking Postcard"?

A "Get September Booking Postcard" is a promotional postcard designed by Pampered Chef to help consultants book parties in the month of September.

How can I get a "Get September Booking Postcard"?

You can get a "Get September Booking Postcard" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading the digital version.

Can I customize the postcard with my own information?

Yes, you can customize the postcard with your contact information and party details before printing or sending it out.

What are the benefits of using a "Get September Booking Postcard"?

Using a "Get September Booking Postcard" can help you easily reach out to potential hosts and promote the benefits of hosting a party in September, such as exclusive discounts and products. It can also save you time and effort in booking parties.

When is the best time to send out the postcards?

It is recommended to send out the postcards at least 4-6 weeks before September to give your potential hosts enough time to plan and schedule their parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • ckmom002
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyCooks