• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Use the Booking Coupons?

In summary, BeckyD finds the booking slide while it gets the wow factor, but doesn't like the bookings from it. She prints out the coupon, and may try them instead of the slide at her next party. Debbie finds the slide while it gets the wow factor, but doesn't like the bookings from it. She prints out the coupon, and may try them instead of the slide at her next party.
KrisGio
Hey ladies,

I find the booking slide while it gets the wow factor I don't get the bookings from it. I printed off the booking coupons but how do you use them. I might try them instead of my booking slide at my next party which is at the end of this month. Thanks.:D

Becky, thanks I will print them out and try that instead. I think people see me whip out the slide and go oh no. I don't want people to think that so maybe the coupons are a better way to go. :)

I really like the coupons!

I use the coupons & love them & get the wow factor from that.I just read what Becky does & it is basically what I do. I like that I'm presenting the coupons to the host, it seems more personable to me. Now I did make a Recruiting slide & pass around my why book when I do that. We will see how it goes.

okay brain is not on 100% function level yet (no caffeine yet) so I like the coupon idea better than booking slide because I've gotten the groan with the booking slides. its too big and long for me.......... SOOOOO where are the coupons?

jbdowd0798 said:
okay brain is not on 100% function level yet (no caffeine yet) so I like the coupon idea better than booking slide because I've gotten the groan with the booking slides. its too big and long for me.......... SOOOOO where are the coupons?

They are attached to post #14 in the thread BeckyD linked to above! :)

Here are the coupons I use and I print them on cardstock & laminate them.

Attachments

• pc host only coupon 2.doc
    386 KB · Views: 417
  • PC Host only coupon.doc
    227 KB · Views: 369
  • PC kit_credit_coupon.pdf
    146.1 KB · Views: 305
Thank you!!!!

wheres post #16,

Debbie you click on the link(on post 2 of this thread) for the other thread & then read post 16 on that thread. HTH

1. How do I redeem my booking coupons?

To redeem your booking coupons, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart on the Pampered Chef website. At checkout, enter the coupon code in the designated box and click "Apply". The discount will then be applied to your order total.

2. Can I use multiple booking coupons on one order?

No, only one booking coupon can be used per order. If you have multiple coupons, you may need to place separate orders in order to redeem all of them.

3. Are there any restrictions on using booking coupons?

Booking coupons are subject to certain restrictions, such as expiration dates, minimum purchase amounts, and specific product exclusions. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of your coupon carefully before redeeming it.

4. Can I combine a booking coupon with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, booking coupons cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, some coupons may be eligible for use with certain sales or special offers. Again, be sure to read the terms and conditions of your coupon for more information.

5. What happens if I return an item purchased with a booking coupon?

If you return an item that was purchased using a booking coupon, the coupon will not be refunded or reissued. The discount amount will be deducted from your refund. However, if the item is defective or damaged, you may be eligible for a replacement or refund of the full purchase price, including the coupon discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Bren706