• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried using Vistaprint for designing free coupons for host bookings?

In summary, to get a Host Booking Coupon Design, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase one. The purpose of this coupon is to incentivize guests to book their own party with the host. To use it, simply give it to guests at your party and they can redeem it when booking their own party with you. The design can also be customized and is typically valid for a few weeks after it is received.
bsaxman
Silver Member
For those of you who haven't discovered this yet.... I LOOOOOVE vistaprint.com. They offer you lots of free stuff, the offer I took advantage of was the 250 FREE BUSINESS CARDS, only instead of designing them as business cards, I actually just designed coupons instead. I love how that turned out, and I only had to pay pocket change for shipping! I have attached the design to this message so you guys can see how I did mine...

I give these coupons to hosts who have already closed their show and anyone else that I feel like needs one, or needs a goal in order to book!

I just write in the blanks which product I will give away, or what kind of discount I will give them, and then fill in the date they need to book by. Very simple!

Take advantage of this free offer!

And check out the design!:p

Attachments

• Coupon - To Get Bookings.doc
    379 KB · Views: 988
That is a very cute idea!!!

What A Great Idea Thanks For Sharing!

Those are so cute!

That is a great idea:thumbup:

I just had an offer for free stuff in my email cause I just ordered return address lables. Thank you!!

so great! I can't wait to try it!

1. How do I get a Host Booking Coupon Design?

To get a Host Booking Coupon Design, you can either host a Pampered Chef party or contact a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase one. Hosting a party allows you to earn discounts and free products, including a Host Booking Coupon Design.

2. What is the purpose of a Host Booking Coupon Design?

The purpose of a Host Booking Coupon Design is to incentivize guests at a Pampered Chef party to book their own party with the host. The coupon offers a discount or free product to those who book a party, encouraging them to become future hosts.

3. How do I use a Host Booking Coupon Design?

To use a Host Booking Coupon Design, simply give it to your guests at your party. They can use the coupon when they book their own party with you as the host. The details and instructions on how to redeem the coupon will be provided on the design itself.

4. Can I customize the design of my Host Booking Coupon?

Yes, you can customize the design of your Host Booking Coupon to make it more personalized for your party. You can add your name, party details, and even a special message to make it unique. Consult with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on customization options.

5. How long is a Host Booking Coupon valid for?

The validity of a Host Booking Coupon may vary, but it is typically valid for a few weeks after it is received. It is important to use the coupon before the expiration date to ensure that it can be redeemed for the discount or free product. The exact expiration date should be stated on the coupon itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • ChefJoyJ