• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Use the May Bookings Sheet?

In summary, the long sheet where guests can sign below the martini glasses is used to get people to book fundraisers or shows. The sheet is displayed at the show and guests are offered the opportunity to book with the available date.
TheFreddiesCook
It's that long sheet where guests can sign below the martini glasses on the dates that you've written there as available. Has it worked for you? How do you use it to get them to book?

Well, you could use it however you see fit, I think a simple way is to display it at your shows (first I'd fill the May dates I want filled) and then offer your guests the opportunity to book fundraisers (or shows, I guess) by filling in the blank martini glass with the available date they'd like to host. You could offer incentives to book those dates if you'd like.

I started using it at the end of April. While promoting the May host and guest specials. I passed it around the room with show dates already listed. By the end of April I had 5 shows booked for May. I have a few dates left so I will be passing it around at my shows this Thurs. and Sat. This allows my guests to see there is only a few opportunities left in the month and keeps them focused still on May instead of going into June.

I used it at my show last Fri. I got 3 May shows booked. One of those bookings was someone I had talked to the previous night. We've been in touch since Jan. so I knew she would be taking a May date. One of the other bookings was someone who picked her date when I put the sheet out. The third person saw that I didn't have any weekend time left so she talked herself into taking the last available Friday. Really, she talked herself into picking a date b/c at first she told me to get in touch with her in a couple of days but as she kept looking at the sheet she said "let me check my calendar," went to her purse and came back taking the date. She said she liked seeing all of the available dates and recommended I use something like that every month. My only concern with doing that is not being able to steer them into booking in close and I'd love to do more weeknight shows and not so many weekend shows. Maybe the booking in close is not a concern b/c for a show held on the 30th, one person picked the 14th for her show - just 2 weeks away.

Those martini glasses are a cute graphic.

I was thinking of doing something simulair monthly too. I like it because it focuses on one month and sometimes I don't know important personal/family dates for the next month until it gets closer.

I'm rather snitty about that sheet. They presented it to us AFTER I had my May booked up. So it was of no use to me.
The June new product announcement...after my June was just about booked.
I would love them to offer these ideas to us early enough for them to make a difference. I realize they help a lot of people but for someone like me - I have my calendar booked at least 6-8 weeks out at all times...they're always too late.

1. How do I access the May Bookings Sheet?

The May Bookings Sheet can be accessed through your personal Pampered Chef account. Simply log in and navigate to the "My Business" tab, then click on "Bookings" and select "May Bookings Sheet" from the drop-down menu.

2. Can I customize the May Bookings Sheet to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the May Bookings Sheet by adding or removing columns, changing the layout, and even adding your own branding. To do this, click on the "Customize" button at the top of the sheet.

3. How do I add bookings to the May Bookings Sheet?

To add bookings to the May Bookings Sheet, simply click on an available date and time under the "Bookings" column, and enter the necessary information such as the customer's name, contact information, and type of event.

4. Can I track my host rewards and incentives on the May Bookings Sheet?

Yes, the May Bookings Sheet includes a section for tracking host rewards and incentives. You can enter the details of each reward and see how close you are to reaching your goal for the month.

5. Is there a way to view my bookings for past months on the May Bookings Sheet?

Yes, you can view your bookings for past months by clicking on the arrows next to the month and year at the top of the sheet. This will allow you to navigate to previous months and see your booking history.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sushimommy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Granny52
  • JennyJennJen