• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings Conference Training - 'Blue Sheet'

In summary, during a conference training booking class, a 'blue sheet' was mentioned as part of the host's instructions. It contained a message for the host to use when contacting guests for their addresses. The message was along the lines of "I'm having a party and need your address for the invitation. Please send it to me as soon as possible. Thanks!" The speaker recommended sending this message via email or text, and said that guests usually respond within 24 hours.
sushimommy
Silver Member
In one of the conference training bookings classes (from this year) that is now online in the training center, they mention a 'blue sheet' that was handed out. i think that the sheet has a first set of instructions for the host, including some wording for her to use to text/email to her guests to get their addresses. does anyone remember what was on it? visual learner here is going crazy trying to guess!

Don't you wish that if they are posting a particular speaker(s) workshop, they post notes/handouts for them too! Sometimes they did, but not always. Hopefully someone can help you.I wasn't there for that workshop.

yes, i took that one. it was words to use in a text to ur guests. somewhere along the lines of "im having a pampered chef cooking show and i hope u can come! please send me your mailing address or email asap so i can get an invite out to u!" <<--i am completely paraphrasing here, but this was the gyst of it. it was just a little strip of paper. hth :/

I listened to that class from the training center and wrote down what the speaker said was on the blue slip of paper that she includes in her host packet. Here it is.

"Hey girls, I'm planning a party and need your address so I can send you your invitation. Please get back to me with your mailing address so I can get your invitation in the mail to you. Thanks!"

She has her hosts either email or text this message to her guests (notice she doesn't mention that it is a Pampered Chef party at this point - the goal is to get them to send their address to the host). She said people usually respond within 24 hours! Sounds good to me!!

Hi there! I remember the 'blue sheet' you're referring to. It's a handy tool to help you gather addresses from your host's guests. On the sheet, there are instructions for the host to text or email to her guests, asking for their addresses. It also includes some suggested wording to make it easier for the host. I'm a visual learner too, so I completely understand your frustration. I suggest checking the training center for a copy of the 'blue sheet' or reach out to your upline for assistance. Hope this helps!

What is the purpose of the Bookings Conference Training?

The Bookings Conference Training, also known as the "Blue Sheet," is designed to help consultants improve their booking skills and increase their party bookings. It provides valuable tips and techniques for effectively securing future parties and generating more business.

Who should attend the Bookings Conference Training?

The training is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their level or experience. It is especially beneficial for new consultants who are looking to jumpstart their business and for seasoned consultants who want to refresh their booking strategies.

How long is the training session?

The Blue Sheet training typically lasts for about one hour. However, the exact duration may vary depending on the number of attendees and the level of engagement during the session.

Is there a cost to attend the Bookings Conference Training?

No, the training is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a valuable resource provided by the company to help consultants grow their business and achieve their goals.

Can I attend the training more than once?

Yes, you are welcome to attend the Bookings Conference Training as many times as you would like. Repetition can help reinforce the techniques and strategies shared during the session and improve your booking success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
zmom58
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies