• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Small Picture to Include in Newsletter

In summary, you can include any type of small pictures in your newsletter, such as product images, customer photos, or stock images. To resize a picture, you can use a photo editing software or an online image resizer. You can use pictures from the internet in your newsletter as long as they are free for commercial use or you have the proper licensing rights. The ideal size for a small picture in a newsletter is typically around 200-300 pixels. You can also include multiple small pictures in one newsletter, but be mindful not to overcrowd it.
babywings76
Gold Member
I like the picture that HO has now of the family that's on the recruiting flyers. Is there a way to save the picture somehow and change the size of it so I can have it be a small picture to put in my newsletter? Or does anyone know of a small picture that would be good (other than the picture of the kit) to put in there?

Go to CC, and right click on the picture, and save it to your pictures file.

The only pictures I can see of it are when you open the Adobe file and it's full size. Is there another place where it's shown smaller?

Wasn't sure how small you wanted to resize it... I took it down to 250 px which is about the largest pic I normally put in a newsletter...

Attachments

• recruitfamily.jpg
    recruitfamily.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 408
Why not use a picture of your family?? Somehow their's looks too perfect. My family is just as cute and much more real!

Thanks Joy! Now, how do I stick it in my newsletter when I'm using iContact? It isn't working when I copy and try to paste it. Any tips?

You will need to save it to your computer first, as a file... then in iContact, you will need to insert it as a picture (You'll be prompted to find the file on your computer) and then it will be uploaded to iContact's servers and will show up in your newsletter where you insert it.

1. What kind of small pictures can I include in my newsletter?

You can include any type of small pictures in your newsletter, such as product images, customer photos, or stock images. Just make sure they are relevant to the content of your newsletter.

2. How do I resize a picture to make it smaller?

To resize a picture, you can use a photo editing software or an online image resizer. Simply upload the picture and adjust the dimensions to make it smaller.

3. Can I use pictures from the internet in my newsletter?

Yes, you can use pictures from the internet in your newsletter as long as they are free for commercial use or you have the proper licensing rights. It is best to use stock images or pictures from a reputable source to avoid any copyright issues.

4. What is the ideal size for a small picture in a newsletter?

The ideal size for a small picture in a newsletter is typically around 200-300 pixels. This allows the picture to be large enough to be seen clearly, but not too large that it takes up too much space in the newsletter.

5. Can I include multiple small pictures in one newsletter?

Yes, you can include multiple small pictures in one newsletter. However, be mindful not to overcrowd your newsletter with too many pictures as it can make it look cluttered and overwhelming for readers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • andiphant