• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Suggestions/Tips for Employee Newsletter

In summary, the newsletter suggests that the new PC consultant should book a show with the company to get the best incentives. There are twelve reasons why the new PC consultant should book a show with the company, including the free shipping and discounts for bookings.
ktfarrell
The company that I work for has an employee newsletter, in it there is a section for vendors - I want to put my name out there, (I am new, I've only done one show) What are good incentives to get people to book? I know I can mention the Host specials, which people can get with anyone they know that does Pampered Chef, why should they chose me? Ideas needed! Thanks!

They should choose you because:

1. They work with you and can ask you any questions, get easy returns and help out a friend.
2. They will have to pay less on shipping cause you can bring it to them.
3. Their parties will be good because people will come to see her and you.

I would change the ad in the newsletter every issue. The first one I would just say that there is a new PC consultant in the office and you look forward to helping them. Maybe 10% off an order or free ingredients for booking a show.

Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing if I get any responses. The newsletter may not go out again for two more weeks. I did mention August and September's Host specials which are really good! I will have to look into the spices and stuff as give aways.

a dozen great reasons for booking a show with you - or with me!!

1) FREE Shopping on fantastic PC products
2) Select item at 60%-off
3) Up to 4 items at 50%-off
4) 15-30% off any other items purchased that day
5) A 10% discount for a full calendar year
6) Booking benefit - you can purchase the 60%-off host special, at a show your friends book at your show
7) You can still participate in fantastic guest specials, like a given product for free with $60 purchase, or other offers
8) You get fantastic guarantees from PC, ranging from 1 year on absolutely everything, 3 years on stoneware, and lifetime guarantee on knives and cookware
9) You get free shipping of your items ordered from your show
10) You may choose to apply a portion of your FREE PRODUCT $ toward our fantastic PC business, so you can buy-down your initial investment
11) Select half-price combination packages offered exclusively for hosts, at the back of the catalog
12) The unique original opportunity to work with you - thier PC consultant for LIFE!

God Bless you; Take Care!
-Praying for Paige and her family-

Hi there! Congratulations on joining the Pampered Chef team! It's great that you're looking for ways to promote your business through your company's newsletter. As a fellow consultant, I can understand the excitement and challenges of starting out.To answer your question, there are several incentives that you can offer to potential hosts to entice them to book a party with you. One idea is to offer a discount or free product for the host if they book a party within a certain time frame. Another idea is to offer a special theme or demonstration for the party, such as a holiday baking or grilling party. You can also highlight the convenience and benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and having a fun and educational experience with their friends.As for why someone should choose you as their consultant, I would suggest emphasizing your passion for the products and your commitment to providing excellent customer service. Share your personal story of why you joined Pampered Chef and how it has positively impacted your life. This will help potential hosts connect with you on a personal level and see the value in booking a party with you.I hope these ideas help and wish you all the best in your Pampered Chef journey! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions or need support. We are all here to help each other succeed. Happy cooking!

1. What should be included in an employee newsletter?

An employee newsletter should include updates on company news, upcoming events, employee highlights, important announcements, and any relevant resources or information for employees.

2. How often should an employee newsletter be sent out?

The frequency of an employee newsletter depends on the company and its needs. However, it is recommended to send out a newsletter at least once a month to keep employees informed and engaged.

3. How can we make the employee newsletter more visually appealing?

To make the employee newsletter more visually appealing, you can use graphics, images, and colors to break up text and make it more engaging. You can also use different layouts and fonts to add variety.

4. How can employees contribute to the newsletter?

Employees can contribute to the newsletter by submitting articles, sharing their accomplishments or ideas, and providing feedback. This can make the newsletter more collaborative and inclusive.

5. How can we ensure that the newsletter is relevant and interesting to employees?

To ensure that the newsletter is relevant and interesting to employees, it’s important to gather feedback and suggestions from employees. You can also feature employee stories and include relevant topics such as health and wellness, professional development, and company culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • NooraK