• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Dinner Inspiration? Try Italian Meatball Soup Tonight!

In summary, chef is making the Cali Club Pizza and chef is having tuna fish patties or sandwiches and deviled eggs with a salad.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight I am making Italian Meatball Soup from the 29 minutes to dinner cookbook. Haven't made it before, but it looks real easy:chef:

That sounds good. I'm going to try the California Club pizza. Tasted it at our cluster meeting and I thought it was really good. :)

Since today is Ash Wednesday (no meat) I have decided to cook tilapia filets on the bar pan,topped with tomato bruschetta, roasting red potatoes in a smaller bar pan, and sauteing green beans with garlic and olive oil in my 12" skillet....not sure about dessert, though.

I haven't decided yet. Maybe soup & sandwiches??? I will have to keep thinking about it. ;)

:chef:
babywings76 said:
That sounds good. I'm going to try the California Club pizza. Tasted it at our cluster meeting and I thought it was really good. :)

I am making the Cali Club Pizza as welll. never tried it and want to before preparing it for a show....

Ahhhh yes....no meat on this end also. Thanks for the reminder (even though I am walking around with ashes on my forehead, I forgot). I am having tuna fish patties or sandwiches and deviled eggs with a salad.

Tonight is wrestling practice for the kiddo, and I have a visitation to attend, so I put a pork roast and bbq in the crock this morning, so the first person home can shred the meat and everyone can eat whenever.

Tuna Melts and fresh fruit salad. Don't really feel like cooking.

Penne pasta with turkey Sausage, roasted tomatoes, italian seasonings and cheeses.

Chicken & Noodle Stir Fry from the new 29 minutes to dinner... Hopefully it is better than last night soup I tried :)

I haven't even thought about dinner. I wonder what I will make tonight. I don't feel like cooking, but then again, I never feel like cooking during the week. Hmm...off to the kitchen to see what there is to throw together.

Tonight I made Country Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, corn and biscuits. A fattening starchy dinner. With Dark Chocolate and white chocolate fondue for dessert.

Veggie soup at the Bates' bungalow.

Breakfast was more interesting. I made Guava Turnovers and served them with bacon. Yum!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 25?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 25 is our delicious Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon with Roasted Vegetables.

2. Are there any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 25?

Yes, our Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers is a great vegetarian option for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 25. It's packed with flavor and protein.

3. Can I make substitutions for ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe?

Absolutely! Our recipes are versatile and can be customized to fit your preferences. Feel free to make substitutions or omit ingredients as needed.

4. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 25 yield?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 25 serves 4 people. If you need to adjust the serving size, simply double or halve the ingredients accordingly.

5. Is the "What's for Dinner?" recipe on Feb. 25 difficult to make?

No, our recipes are designed to be easy and convenient for busy individuals. The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on Feb. 25 can be made in under 30 minutes with minimal prep and clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam