• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Local Recruiter Found: Time to Start Recruiting!

In summary, Gill has figured out that there are two directors in her town. When she logged on two different times, both deleting her cookies, the consultant numbers for each zip switched back and forth.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I went to the main PC website to see if there any new directors in the area so I typed in my zip. Well, my recruiters name popped up and she's a Future! I am wondering if HO changed it??:confused: I need to get my butt in gear and start recruiting!!!:D

Oh my gosh!! I would love to know the answer to this too!! I recruited one girl a year ago, and just signed two more up. They haven't qualified yet, because this is their first month. When at least one does qualify, I will be a Future too!! I hope this wasn't a glitch!!

Actually you are already a future. They don't have to be qualified, just active!
Congrats!

Really??? Well, neither one has placed their first order yet. One has a show this Friday and the other has had two shows but hasn't closed them yet. I get so nervous for both of them. The three of us used to all work together.

PampMomof3 said:
I went to the main PC website to see if there any new directors in the area so I typed in my zip. Well, my recruiters name popped up and she's a Future! I am wondering if HO changed it??:confused: I need to get my butt in gear and start recruiting!!!:D
I typed mine in and its a bunch of others.

Where do you enter in the zip code? I would love to know who is in my town because my whole cluster is in Anchorage!!

gilliandanielle said:
Where do you enter in the zip code? I would love to know who is in my town because my whole cluster is in Anchorage!!

Would like to know also....;)

It didn't give me a list, it just had my name, consultant # and PWS across the top. Did I do something wrong? I know there are tons of consultants in my town!

Gill, you would have to delete your cookies.

But I like my cookies!! LOL! How in the heck do I do that??

I think I figured it out....I clicked the 'delete cookies' button....DUH!!

It popped up a consultant for my zip and Anchorage's but no list. They both had really low consultant numbers (111??? and 300???) so is it just the oldest consultants in each zip? Way to confuse me guys!

gilliandanielle said:
It popped up a consultant for my zip and Anchorage's but no list. They both had really low consultant numbers (111??? and 300???) so is it just the oldest consultants in each zip? Way to confuse me guys!

How about this for confusing....my so called recriuter/director lives down the block from me...:confused:

gilliandanielle said:

I've never even seen consultant numbers that low!

OK, got it figured out! There are two directors in my town, and when I logged on two different times, both deleting my cookies (oh..cookies..yum!) then it switched back and forth between the two. So are FD's included or not??

I deleted my cookies so I had to LOG IN to ChefSuccess! I almost didn't know my password. The nerve! Me! The annoying neighbor that won't stop talking has to LOG IN!! I am still in shock, LOL!! Did you guys plan that to kick me off CS so you could make a run at Queen of Posters?? LMAO!!!!!!

lacychef said:
I've never even seen consultant numbers that low!

Sorry! I read that back and saw what you saw. I didn't mean 111 and 300, I meant 111,000 and 300,000, I just didn't remember the last three numbers.

gilliandanielle said:
I deleted my cookies so I had to LOG IN to ChefSuccess! I almost didn't know my password. The nerve! Me! The annoying neighbor that won't stop talking has to LOG IN!! I am still in shock, LOL!! Did you guys plan that to kick me off CS so you could make a run at Queen of Posters?? LMAO!!!!!!
Who, me?!?! I don't even have the title, lol. But then again, lmbo...
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/engel/angel-smiley-027.gif

Yeah, yeah! Little miss innocent....

Always.....

gilliandanielle said:
Sorry! I read that back and saw what you saw. I didn't mean 111 and 300, I meant 111,000 and 300,000, I just didn't remember the last three numbers.

Okay, so you're calling us old if we have numbers starting between 1 & 3? My number is 271549.....does that make me old?:p

O, Gill is in trouble AGAIN!!! LOL.

Oh no! I just can't get my foot outta my mouth today!! I meant 'well respected & experienced' ;)

O, good save there Gill.

You guys crack me up:D
so if someone's name is listed & just says "Independent Consultant" they're probably not a director, ya think? I typed in my zip & someone's name came up that I have not ever heard of & it listed her as consultant. And, by the looks of her schedule she lives in a town about 1 1/2 hours away. I'm confused:confused:

Both the directors in my town are listed as Independent Consultants but I know they are directors.

When I put in my area code my own site came up. I haven't felt like going through all that login h....llll to see what pops up if I deleted all my current cookies. I would probably be the most recent person in town and haven't even had all my qualifying shows yet. Hopefully on Monday I'll be submitting my 4th show.

Mine didn't even come up after I deleted my cookies. I wish I could find something from HO explaining how this works!

The leads only go to directors!

Also, on the websites it will only say Independent Consultant- it will not say ind. director.

Okay I went and did it typed in my zip code on my desktop. I don't even go to the pc website on there, I do everything on my laptop, so I have no cookies on there for PC. And my site came up, I'm not a director or future director...But I'm not gripping bring the customers here :D I'll take them!!!

Last edited:
Do you have to have a website in order for your page to come up?

kat29 said:
Okay I went and did it typed in my zip code on my desktop. I don't even go to the pc website on there. And my site came up, I'm not a director or future director...But I'm not gripping bring the customers here :D I'll take them!!!

Sorry guys, don't get too excited! I think we realized in another thread that the computer is somehow recognizing you when you type in the zip and takes you to your own website. I put in my Mom's zip today (in Ohio, 10 hrs away) and it took me to my website.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Sorry guys, don't get too excited! I think we realized in another thread that the computer is somehow recognizing you when you type in the zip and takes you to your own website. I put in my Mom's zip today (in Ohio, 10 hrs away) and it took me to my website.

Well yuck. But that certainly makes sense.

You have to delete your cookies for the "real" website to show up! That was my problem.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hcjeep
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jessinthekitchen
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies