• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Verifying Director Status After 5 Recruits Qualify

In summary, the individual is unsure about their promotion to Director after 5 of their recruits have qualified, with the last one qualifying on 5/31. They are expecting a call from HO to confirm their promotion, but their status on IPT still says "Future". They received reassurance from others that they are indeed promoted, and that it may take a few days for their status to be updated. They are also advised to celebrate and practice their wave for conference.
pckrissy
Ok, I feel dumb asking this but I hate feeling uncertain. 5 of my recruits qualified, the 5th one qualifying on 5/31...so I am assuming that now I am a Director...how to you verify that? By the HO call? On IPT it still has Future under my name...my Director is away this weekend so I thought I ask everyone here. Thanks for you info

WOO HOO!! Congratulations!
You will be getting a call this week from HO asking if you want to accept directorship but you are promoted as of June 1.

Oh, but wait... you didn't say. Are they all currently active? If not then I'm sorry, you are not promoted. It sounds from your question that they are though.

Thanks Beth,
I am sitting here assuming I have promoted but then thinking well maybe I didn't...I have been working so hard to get here and I need to know!!!
You are always a wealth of information, I appreciate it.
Thanks again, have a great weekend!

Congratulations!

If you have 5 active qualified personal recruits you did promote! Why are you concerned that you might not have??

Congratulations!!

Beth, Yes I have 5 qualified, I guess I am just second guessing it because my one recruit just qualified on the 31st, right under the wire! I don't know what is supposed to happen next, I know I will get a HO call and wasn't expecting that to happen right away...and my status on IPT still says Future....just a little nervous and anixous bc I have worked so hard and want to be a Director so badly....Just needed a re-assurance,
Thanks again :)

It usually takes at least 24 hours for IPT to be updated for show totals so I would think the same would be for qualifying. Especially when it is the end of the month and right before a weekend. I bet if you check on Monday or Tuesday, you'll see that wonderful word DIRECTOR. Awesome.

Thanks Jackie~you all have put my impatient, anxious mind to rest~ :)

I believe they don't make the changes to your status (Director!) until around the 8th or 10th. I think they update that about the same time that they send out the director reports and I think they want to give you the call first - before you see it on the IPT.

Most people hear within a couple of days after the first of the month (you'll hear some time early this week) but I didn't get the call until the 8th of the month because one of my consultants went inactive and they wanted to be sure she didn't put in for a waiver. She was one of my 5 for promotion but then went inactive the next day. I guess if she had put a waiver in then she wouldn't have counted.:confused:

Anyway, I had 6 consultants on my team at that time that were not personally recruited by me in addition to the 5 that promoted me and 2 others who weren't yet qualified so I wasn't in danger of losing it - just not getting it!:eek:

You do not have that problem! Your five are active. Try to relax! Go out and have a celebration dinner!

Be sure to let us know when you get the official word though!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! How cool is that?!

Will you be at conference?! Practice your wave and consult someone on your outfit (just helpful advice).

That's funny about practicing the wave! I have been thinking about that since I left conference last year! Unfortunately I've gained weight since last conference so I'm not going to like anything I wear! Thanks for the advice...
I will let you all know when I get the "official" HO call!!!

1. How do I know if I have qualified as a Director after having 5 recruits?

To verify your Director status after having 5 recruits, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Team" tab. Under the "My Team" section, you will see a list of all your recruits. If you have successfully qualified as a Director, it will be indicated next to your name.

2. Can I still qualify as a Director if one of my recruits cancels their membership?

Yes, you can still qualify as a Director as long as you have at least 5 active recruits at the time of verification. If one of your recruits cancels their membership, you can continue to work towards finding a replacement to maintain your Director status.

3. Do I need to have 5 recruits from different households to qualify as a Director?

No, the 5 recruits required to qualify as a Director can be from the same household. However, each recruit must have their own separate account and be actively purchasing products from Pampered Chef.

4. How long do I have to verify my Director status after having 5 recruits?

You have 30 days from the date of your fifth recruit's qualifying order to verify your Director status. If you do not verify within this time frame, your Director status will be forfeited and you will need to start the process again with a new set of 5 recruits.

5. Can I still receive the Director bonuses and benefits if I don't verify my status within the 30-day period?

No, in order to receive the Director bonuses and benefits, you must verify your status within the 30-day period after having 5 recruits. If you do not verify within this time frame, you will need to restart the process and qualify again with a new set of 5 recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
trps
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies