• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa

In summary, Luke is very excited to receive his letter from Santa. He thinks it is the best idea ever and will be using it next year.
jrstephens
Thought I would share this with everyone in case anyone wanted to send their child a version of it. I printed mine on Christmas paper and did a Christmas looking envelope.

I remember getting these when I was little and loved them!

When I went to mail mine they told me if I had of done it in time you could mail it to the North Pole and they would mail it back for you to have it postmarked North Pole for those old enough to notice the mark. I am doing that next year!

Attachments

• Letter from Santa.doc
    30 KB · Views: 374
Great letter, I think I'll use it.

For future reference- there are a ton of volunteers that work the holidays in Fairbanks and its neighboring town, North Pole. You send your child's letter, including a response from you in a SASE to Santa Clause, North Pole, Alaska. They will take out your response and postmark it "North Pole, Alaska" and mail it back. Some of the volunteers even write responses back to those that didn't include one signing them "Santa's elves".

I know your son is only 2, but I thought it was a cool idea for older kids!

Here is a number that you can call for a message from Santa, the message changes everyday.
1-800-972-6242

Love these ideas...now where do I store them so I remember to use them next year??

cajunchelle said:
Here is a number that you can call for a message from Santa, the message changes everyday.
1-800-972-6242
Very cool!

ChefBeckyD said:
Love these ideas...now where do I store them so I remember to use them next year??

Bookmark the thread? If you use an electronic calendar program set up an "appt" with a link to this thread in it. In your 2007 planner write a note to check out thread x (write down the link) a month before xmas

Gillian - thanks! I will remember this from next year for sure!

Linda- Glad you liked it. Hope your child does too!!

Luke got his today in the mail. He has shown it to everyone he saw tonight and had to take it to his grandparents and show it to them. He asked me if Santa was going to write one to our dog!

That is so cute I still have one from santa that I got whenI was small

Thanks! That is just too cute. I saved it to use next year with my daughter. She's only 1 right now.

I also saw a lot of places on the internet that you could order them from and they included certificates and something like a membership and some stickers and stuff in it. They were neat too, but my way is cheaper!:D

Related to Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa

What is the "Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa"?

The "Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa" is a personalized letter from Santa Claus to your child, created by Pampered Chef. It is a special way to add some magic and joy to the holiday season and make your child feel extra special.

How do I order the "Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa"?

To order the "Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa", you can visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. Simply provide us with your child's name, age, and a few details about them, and we will create a personalized letter from Santa just for them.

What information do I need to provide for the letter to be personalized?

We recommend providing your child's name, age, gender, hometown, and a few of their favorite things. This will help us create a more personalized and magical letter from Santa that your child will cherish.

Can I order the "Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa" for multiple children?

Yes, you can order the "Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa" for multiple children. Simply provide us with the necessary information for each child and we will create a unique and personalized letter for each of them.

When will I receive the "Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa"?

The "Letter I Sent to My Son From Santa" will be sent to you digitally within 3 business days after you place your order. You can then print it out and give it to your child, or you can choose to have it mailed to you for an additional fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • lacychef