• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.. Let It Snow...

Our heater's don't work in the house because the cat's got underneath it and ripped apart the duct work, so the only heat we have is from the wood stove. It has been that way for the last two years. However, it get's so hot in the house we are running around in short's and t-shirts and have window's open.
gingertannery
Gold Member
OMG!! It snowed like crazy today. I know you are saying so what!! But I live south of Houston!! :blushing: Does not happen very often here. Could be a mess in the morning too. It should get down to 32 tonight or so.

so jealous...! We have no weather except HOT weather most of the time!

I'm hoping for some snow in Lake Tahoe ~ taking my youth group up there for out annual cabin trip...no snow :( might have to think of other creative things to do :yuck:

:yuck:I HATE snow! Supposed to be 0 by the weekend with arctic winds here. Yuk:yuck:

it's snowed its tail off for the past couple of days up here... normal for us, buy we are strting to catch up to where we normally this time of year... me likie!

I want snow it was 71 yesterday her in VA... but it will go back down this weekend to the 40s. crazy weather :yuck:

MY DH is training in El Paso and said it snowed there too!! UGH! WE are meeting in AZ next week, I want WARMTH!! LOL

I love the snow!

Our forcast is for snow Friday night into Saturday and then Wed-Fri of next week. I can't wait and neither can the kids!

gingertannery said:
OMG!! It snowed like crazy today. I know you are saying so what!! But I live south of Houston!! :blushing: Does not happen very often here. Could be a mess in the morning too. It should get down to 32 tonight or so.
OH WOW! It has been hovering around 50 degrees the last 3 days in northern West Virginia! Something seems a little backwards!!

i saw that on the news this morning! its snowing in new orleans this morning too. we are expected to get some "low land" snow tomorrow. i HATE driving in the snow! but - snow in the low lands means lots of snow in the mountains. my BF is THRILLED to have most of the mtns opening up this weekend. looks like ill be snowboarding on sunday...keep me in your prayers.

Meghan my kid's love the snow. I can wait until oldest DS comes home on Tuesday. He wants to play in it so bad, as do his brothers. I know we will be filling the firewood for the upcoming cold weather. We are 3 degree's colder than Olympia. Yikes!

I still can't believe that we have barely had any snow. A little dusting here and there but very sparce. We usually have tons of snow by now!!

how old are your kids laurie??
weve gotta stock up on the firewood too. i just know im going to faint when i get my electric bill. i dont have kids but my dog sure loves the snow.

yes it snowed in south louisiana and yes it was snowing in new orleans my dad lives there and he called me later this morning to tell me it started to snow there because when i had called him earlier to tell him about over here it was not snowing there. (we are about 2 1/2 hours away from each other).

thecougchef said:
how old are your kids laurie??
weve gotta stock up on the firewood too. i just know im going to faint when i get my electric bill. i dont have kids but my dog sure loves the snow.

The boy's are 9, 4 1/2 and 3. Our heater's don't work in the house because the cat's got underneath it and ripped apart the duct work, so the only heat we have is from the wood stove. It has been that way for the last two years. However, it get's so hot in the house we are running around in short's and t-shirts and have window's open. :D

My dog's love the snow also. I have 4 labs and a pom, who thinks he is a lab. :) My avatar is a picture of the puppies momma had in mid-October.

WLMcCoy said:
OH WOW! It has been hovering around 50 degrees the last 3 days in northern West Virginia! Something seems a little backwards!!

Well we should be up to 60's today and back up to 70's by the weekend. Freaky weather for sure.:eek:

Yesterday it was 71 here. We've already seen the high for today at 62 at 6am this morning. We're looking at temps dropping over 30 degrees in a 12 hour period! I'm hoping those 5 inches in La will make it's way up here!! All we're seeing here is rain... icky, wet rain! :yuck:

We usually have some storms here by now and it has only snowed once a couple of months ago. We "Might" have something this weekend....Best of luck for Tahoe...They NEED the snow Now!

pamperedpals said:
The boy's are 9, 4 1/2 and 3. Our heater's don't work in the house because the cat's got underneath it and ripped apart the duct work, so the only heat we have is from the wood stove. It has been that way for the last two years. However, it get's so hot in the house we are running around in short's and t-shirts and have window's open. :D

My dog's love the snow also. I have 4 labs and a pom, who thinks he is a lab. :) My avatar is a picture of the puppies momma had in mid-October.

we have a black lab who is a little over a year old. i was going to ask you about the avatar. do you breed her often?

i also just scrolled through this thread again & saw that you said were expecting snow wed-fri of next week. i didnt see that on the news. i am SOOO glad i dont work thurs & friday. i absolutely hate driving in the snow here. people are crazy.

This was the first litter she had. We will skip a cycle on her and then breed her again. We also have two additional female labs that we will be breeding. My DH wants to have kennel.

I am so jealous of snow!

pamperedpals said:
This was the first litter she had. We will skip a cycle on her and then breed her again. We also have two additional female labs that we will be breeding. My DH wants to have kennel.

well keep me in mind - weve been thinking about getting a friend for Paisley. and i want chocolate & yellow labs to match her :)

jrstephens said:
I am so jealous of snow!

the news said the snow was heading towards mobile this morning. i dont know where you are jennifer in relation but the weather has been crazy!

Related to Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.. Let It Snow...

1. What is the "Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.." collection?

The "Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.." collection is a limited edition holiday collection featuring kitchen tools and accessories with a winter and snow-themed design.

2. What items are included in the "Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.." collection?

The collection includes a snowflake-shaped silicone baking mat, a snowman-shaped stoneware platter, a snowflake-shaped cookie cutter set, a snowman-shaped cookie press, and a snowman-shaped measuring spoon set.

3. Are the products in the "Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.." collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in this collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning after use.

4. Can I purchase items from the "Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.." collection separately?

Yes, each item in the collection can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the entire collection as a set is more cost-effective.

5. Is the "Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.. Let It Snow.." collection only available for a limited time?

Yes, this collection is only available for a limited time during the holiday season. Be sure to grab your favorite items before they sell out!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
forkatieb
  • iteachurkid
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
erinb
Replies