• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snowy Getaway in Big Bear - Refreshing and Unexpected!

I'm glad you had a chance to relax and enjoy the snow. It's always a nice change of scenery. Have a great day!
heat123
Silver Member
We went up to our local mtns. in Big Bear to enjoy some snow and boy was it a crazy snow storm! We've never seen so much snow in our lives! (Coming for San Diego that's not saying much:rolleyes: ) But still very cool to see falling snow all weekend!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and I missed you all but it was a nice refreshing get away (2 whole days without a computer or cell phone and I didn't even have withdrawls LOL).

I even got back home to a VM from a past host who wants to do an impromtu show next weekend! I should go away more often! Heehee:p

I bet there is snow in Big Bear right now!! It hasn't stopped raining in 3days!!!! We go from so hot, dry and windy to the biggest rain storm in years! Yikes

heat123 said:
We went up to our local mtns. in Big Bear to enjoy some snow and boy was it a crazy snow storm! We've never seen so much snow in our lives! (Coming for San Diego that's not saying much:rolleyes: ) But still very cool to see falling snow all weekend!

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and I missed you all but it was a nice refreshing get away (2 whole days without a computer or cell phone and I didn't even have withdrawls LOL).

I even got back home to a VM from a past host who wants to do an impromtu show next weekend! I should go away more often! Heehee:p
Hi Heather! I was about to email you to say hello and see how all the crazy weather has been affecting you. Glad to hear you got away!! It is nice to get away from computers and phone, isn't it? I had that for a week at my sister's wedding in Mexico. AND no tv other than a DVD player. Oh and dirt roads with no streetlights and HUGE bumps and rocks. It was quite an experience!

Anyway-welcome back!!!:)

Last edited:
Hi Becky! Glad to hear you got back safely! Hope you had a great vacation in Baja-CA! What part did you go to visit?

Welcome back to CS yourself! Miss ya round here! ;)

Heather, Sounds like fun. I just realized I haven't been to big bear since I was a kid & lived in Hesperia. I always loved going up there especially when it was snowing. Ah memories!

Welcome back Heather....I'm glad you had a GREAT time! Around here, we dont have to go to the mountains to see snow, get plenty in my own back yard! Now GO GET THAT SHOW!!!;) ;) ;)

Welcome back Heather. Sounds like you had a fantastic get-a-way!

Related to Snowy Getaway in Big Bear - Refreshing and Unexpected!

1. What is included in the "Snowy Getaway in Big Bear" package?

The "Snowy Getaway in Big Bear" package includes a 5-day, 4-night stay in a cozy cabin in Big Bear, California. It also includes a private snowshoeing tour, a wine and cheese tasting, and a cooking class using Pampered Chef products.

2. Is transportation to and from Big Bear included in the package?

Transportation to and from Big Bear is not included in the package. However, we can assist in arranging transportation for an additional fee.

3. Can I bring my own ingredients for the cooking class?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own ingredients for the cooking class. However, all necessary ingredients and Pampered Chef products will be provided for you.

4. Are there any age restrictions for the "Snowy Getaway in Big Bear" package?

This package is open to all ages. However, children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.

5. Is there a minimum number of participants required for the package to proceed?

The "Snowy Getaway in Big Bear" package requires a minimum of 2 participants to proceed. If the minimum is not met, the package may be cancelled and a full refund will be provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin