• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Good Thoughts: Prayers for My Mom's Safe Trip to Chicago

In summary, my mom is driving to Chicago tomorrow morning, and there is a chance of snow on her route. She is also bringing me cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.
Jean DeVries
Gold Member
Hey all,

Could you just send up good thoughts for my mom & dad? My dad has namonya (that's pneumonia for all of you spelling types) and is quite sick.

My mom is driving to Chicago tomorrow morning. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but we live in Michigan (the west side) and she's driving through what I like to call "the counties of doom", so colored on the "Map of Doom" that has already started on our TV's WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too early this year.

So, now I'll make that make sense. Our weather guys like to put a map of Michigan in the corner of our TV screens when there are weather alerts, and they color code the counties according to the severity of what is going to happen to you. I call it "The Map of Doom". All of the counties on her route are shaded orange, indicating that there are Lake Effect Snow Warnings pretty much her whole way there. 8-12 inches of snow, blowin' around like nobody's business.....

So, a shout out for her safety would be appreciated. Thanks!

I'll be in prayer.

Prayers going your Mom and Dad's way! Hope your Dad feels better soon.

I will say a prayer for both of them.

Most definitely I will pray for both!

They'll both be in my prayers.

Sending up prayers.

Tell your mom to drive carefully. As a resident of the final (Berrien, the last one before Indiana) "county of doom", I don't know what's going to happen today but we did get dumped on last night. It is a winter wonderland today. My husband had to shovel to get out of the driveway.

Jean DeVries said:
Hey all,

Could you just send up good thoughts for my mom & dad? My dad has namonya (that's pneumonia for all of you spelling types) and is quite sick.

My mom is driving to Chicago tomorrow morning. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but we live in Michigan (the west side) and she's driving through what I like to call "the counties of doom", so colored on the "Map of Doom" that has already started on our TV's WAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY too early this year.

So, now I'll make that make sense. Our weather guys like to put a map of Michigan in the corner of our TV screens when there are weather alerts, and they color code the counties according to the severity of what is going to happen to you. I call it "The Map of Doom". All of the counties on her route are shaded orange, indicating that there are Lake Effect Snow Warnings pretty much her whole way there. 8-12 inches of snow, blowin' around like nobody's business.....

So, a shout out for her safety would be appreciated. Thanks!

You are so funny! That little map is soooo annoying.:grumpy: But now, I'll laugh when I see it. I'll be laughing alot, I guess, since it will probably be in the corner of my TV until April.:rolleyes:

Prayers for your mom and dad being sent their way!

I know. I mean, seriously, I'm pretty sure it snowed in the 70's, the 80's, and the 90's in Michigan, but for some reason, they seem to be pretty obsessed with their new technology.

I mean, it's Michigan for pete sake. If it's cold, it may snow. We got it.

BTW, mom made it to Chicago just fine. Dad's feeling a little better.

Glad to hear of their safe arrival. Hope your dad's all better soon.

Thanks!

He was well enough today to yell at the Wolverines on TV. Guess that means he's getting better....

My mom is now headed back from Chicago, and because she's the awesomest mom ever, she's bringing me cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory.

Jean, prayers coming for traveling mercies for your Mum, and healing for your Dad! :)

Related to Send Good Thoughts: Prayers for My Mom's Safe Trip to Chicago

1. How can I purchase "Send Good Thoughts: Prayers for My Mom's Safe Trip to Chicago"?

To purchase this product, you can visit our website www.pamperedchef.com and search for "Send Good Thoughts" in the search bar. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with purchasing.

2. What is included in the "Send Good Thoughts" product?

The "Send Good Thoughts" product includes a set of prayer cards and a travel-sized candle. The prayer cards feature different prayers and affirmations for safe travels, and the candle can be lit during the trip as a symbol of comfort and protection.

3. Can I customize the prayer cards in the "Send Good Thoughts" product?

Yes, you can customize the prayer cards with your own personal prayers or messages. This can be done by writing on the blank cards provided or by printing out your own prayers and attaching them to the cards.

4. Is the candle in the "Send Good Thoughts" product scented?

Yes, the travel-sized candle in this product is scented with a calming and soothing fragrance to help create a peaceful atmosphere during the trip. However, if you have any sensitivities to scents, you can choose to not light the candle or replace it with an unscented one.

5. Can I use the "Send Good Thoughts" product for trips other than to Chicago?

Absolutely! This product is designed to provide prayers and positive thoughts for safe travels in general, not just for trips to Chicago. You can use it for any trip or journey, whether it is for work, vacation, or a family visit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • naekelsey