• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring: Perfect for Potlucks!

In summary, to make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, you will need crescent rolls, cooked chicken, cream cheese, lemon juice, herbs, and shredded cheese. You can use pre-cooked chicken for convenience. You can substitute the lemon juice with lime juice or white wine vinegar, or omit it altogether. The ring can be prepared ahead of time and served with a variety of side dishes.
poohritz
Gold Member
has anybody made this up ahead of time? i guess the question is how is it either warmed up or served cold? I just made it for the first time and it is really good. i'm going to bring it for a potluck.

I have it was ok I did a potluck too at work and it was great!

It really depends on the dish you're talking about. If it's a hot dish, I would recommend keeping it in a slow cooker or oven to keep it warm until it's ready to be served. If it's a cold dish, you can simply keep it in the fridge until it's time to bring it to the potluck. I've made some dishes ahead of time and they turn out great either way. Congrats on making it for the first time and I hope it's a hit at the potluck!

Related to Lemon Herb Chicken Ring: Perfect for Potlucks!

1. How do I make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

To make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, you will need a package of crescent rolls, cooked chicken, cream cheese, lemon juice, herbs, and shredded cheese. Roll out the crescent rolls into a ring shape, leaving an opening in the center. In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked chicken, cream cheese, lemon juice, and herbs. Spoon the mixture onto the crescent rolls. Fold the ends of the crescent rolls over the filling and sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Bake in the oven according to the package instructions.

2. Can I use pre-cooked chicken for the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

Yes, you can use pre-cooked chicken for the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. Simply shred or chop the chicken and mix it with the other ingredients before spooning it onto the crescent rolls. This will save you time and make the preparation process easier.

3. Can I substitute the lemon juice for something else?

Yes, if you do not have lemon juice on hand, you can substitute it with lime juice or white wine vinegar. These alternatives will still add a tangy flavor to the chicken ring. You can also omit the lemon juice altogether if you prefer a milder taste.

4. Can I make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring ahead of time by assembling the crescent rolls and chicken mixture, but do not bake it. Cover the ring and store it in the refrigerator until you are ready to bake it. Keep in mind, the longer it sits, the softer the crescent rolls may become.

5. What can I serve with the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

The Lemon Herb Chicken Ring can be served as a main dish with a side salad or roasted vegetables. You can also cut it into smaller pieces and serve it as an appetizer. It pairs well with a dipping sauce such as ranch or honey mustard. Get creative and serve it with your favorite side dishes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • SERVEITUPSONYA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SERVEITUPSONYA
  • keywanu6
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies