• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring: My 6-Month Journey to Successful Cooking!

In summary, the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring is made with chicken breasts, crescent roll dough, cream cheese, lemon juice, fresh herbs, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. It takes approximately 45 minutes to make and can be customized with substitutions such as dairy-free cream cheese or alternative proteins. The dish can also be prepared ahead of time and paired with side dishes like roasted vegetables, salad, or rice pilaf. A lemon herb dipping sauce can also be served alongside for extra flavor.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
it only took me 6 months of being a PC consultant but I made (making) my first ring :) It looks right :) We'll see how it tastes in like 15 mins. (one of the reasons i signed up and love PC is b/c even though I can't cook it makes it look like I can :) And everything turns out really yummmy!!! It was the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring.

mazel tov...they are really yummy. i love the chicken florentine ring too.

enjoy a PC classic!

Broccoli Ham Ring is STILL my favorite!

well its obvious i am still learning recipes because i thought you meant the ruby / diamond ring that you can earn. :eek: i was really confused reading this thread.

of course it was a HIT! hubby is super picky and loved it! He says 'so can we have a ring like 2 times a week now?' I love the stuff you normally cook but it would be really cool to just turn them into rings' like the cheddar chicken that you make with broccoli on the side can you make a ring outta that?' I think I've created a monster!!!! lol

What ingredients do I need to make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

The Lemon Herb Chicken Ring requires the following ingredients: chicken breasts, crescent roll dough, cream cheese, lemon juice, fresh herbs (such as thyme, rosemary, and parsley), garlic powder, salt, and pepper.

How long does it take to make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

The total time to make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring is approximately 45 minutes. This includes preparation and cooking time.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use a dairy-free cream cheese alternative or substitute the chicken with a different protein such as tofu or shrimp.

Can I make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring ahead of time by assembling it and refrigerating it until ready to bake. You may need to adjust the cooking time slightly if baking it straight from the fridge.

What are some side dishes that pair well with the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

The Lemon Herb Chicken Ring goes well with a variety of side dishes such as roasted vegetables, a fresh salad, or rice pilaf. You can also serve it with a side of lemon herb dipping sauce for extra flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SERVEITUPSONYA
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SERVEITUPSONYA
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • keywanu6