• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Herb Chicken Ring Recipe | Easy and Delicious | Find it Here!

In summary, to make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, you will need 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh dill, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh chives, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 2 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls, and 1 egg for egg wash. To assemble, preheat the oven to 375°F, mix the chicken, mayonnaise, herbs, lemon juice, salt, and pepper, arrange the crescent rolls in a circle, spoon
SERVEITUPSONYA
help i need the recipie for the lemon herb chicken ring. i did have it but i misplaced it. also what book is it in???

Here it is http://joycesfinecooking.com/PC%20Recipes/lemon_herb_chicken_ring.htm

I think that it is in All the best and in a couple of the Season's best books.

Did you find it yet? If not I will post it.

thank you ladies

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

To make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, you will need 2 cups of cooked and shredded chicken, 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh dill, 1/4 cup of chopped fresh chives, 1/4 cup of lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper, 2 packages of refrigerated crescent rolls, and 1 egg for egg wash.

2. How do I assemble the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring?

To assemble the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring, first preheat your oven to 375°F. In a bowl, mix together the shredded chicken, mayonnaise, fresh herbs, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. On a baking sheet, arrange the crescent rolls in a circle, overlapping the edges to create a ring. Spoon the chicken mixture onto the crescent rolls and fold the pointed ends over the filling. Brush the top with egg wash and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.

3. Can I use canned chicken instead of cooked and shredded chicken?

Yes, you can use canned chicken for the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring. Drain the canned chicken before mixing it with the other ingredients. You may also want to adjust the amount of mayonnaise and herbs to your liking.

4. How many servings does the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring make?

The Lemon Herb Chicken Ring can serve 6-8 people, depending on their appetites. It can be served as an appetizer or a main dish with a side salad or vegetables.

5. Can I make the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring ahead of time. Simply assemble the ring and refrigerate it until ready to bake. You may need to add a few extra minutes to the baking time if the ring is chilled. Leftovers can also be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for a few days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefmoseley
  • keywanu6
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
tera welch
  • heatherstobbs
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies