• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Notes on Phone Courage: Training Segment

In summary, "Leadership Notes on Phone Courage: Training Segment" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef to help leaders improve their phone communication skills and build confidence when making calls. It covers topics such as building confidence, effective phone communication strategies, overcoming fear and rejection, and goal setting for phone calls. The training is available for all levels of leadership and can be accessed through Pampered Chef's online learning platform.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Does anyone have notes from Leadership on Phone Courage? I want to do a training segment on it and would love to hear what the top dogs were saying. Or if you have any input on this topic, I would love to hear it as well. Thank you!:D

Thanks for your help!

You can download the audio off of consultant's corner under the online training tab. Good refresher and then you can pick out what you want.
Hope that helps, I didn't go to leadership, I was just a consultant, I did listen to the audio, great!

I have the notes and as soon as I have them typed, I'll post them! Wow, now I need to get ready for my meeting! What am i going to feed my family......list goes on!

What is "Leadership Notes on Phone Courage: Training Segment"?

"Leadership Notes on Phone Courage: Training Segment" is a training program designed by Pampered Chef to help leaders develop their phone communication skills and build confidence when making calls.

Why is phone courage important for leaders?

Phone courage is important for leaders because it allows them to effectively communicate with their team, customers, and other stakeholders. It also helps them build relationships and achieve their goals more efficiently.

What topics are covered in the training segment?

The training segment covers topics such as building confidence, effective phone communication strategies, overcoming fear and rejection, and setting goals for phone calls.

Is the training segment available for all levels of leadership?

Yes, the training segment is designed for all levels of leadership, from new leaders to experienced ones. It can benefit anyone looking to improve their phone communication skills.

How can I access the training segment?

The training segment is available through Pampered Chef's online learning platform. You can log in with your account credentials and access the training at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • amerrigan
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies