• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Note for Sending With Calendars

In summary, Carolyn would like to send a note with each calendar thanking each host/customer for their business and loyalty, etc. She would like to put their heads together to come up with some nice wording, but does not have the time or resources to do so herself. She suggests using poly
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I would like to send a note with each calendar thanking each host/customer for their business and loyalty, etc.
I would love to put our heads together to come up with some nice wording...anyone want to work on it and brainstorm with me?

Dear ____

Just a little token of my appreciation...thank you for supporting my business???

This doesn't answer your question, but I was wondering how you're going to mail them? How much does it cost to send each one and what do you put them in?

Chef Kearns said:
This doesn't answer your question, but I was wondering how you're going to mail them? How much does it cost to send each one and what do you put them in?

I have polymailers from back in my Ebaying days so I can mail them in those. They weigh about 5oz so it's cheapest to send them first class.

Just sent one - $1.56

Thanks Carolyn! Sorry I couldn't help you with the wording. I have about 20 calendars from last year still on my shelf in the office. What a waste of money!! I think they are a great tool and wonderful idea. I just didn't take timely action on them.

Chef Kearns said:
Thanks Carolyn! Sorry I couldn't help you with the wording. I have about 20 calendars from last year still on my shelf in the office. What a waste of money!! I think they are a great tool and wonderful idea. I just didn't take timely action on them.

That's what I am afraid of - I am DETERMINED to get all 25 shipped out and not waste any.

They haven't lost their use yet. I'm using my leftover 2009 ones for anyone who books a party at a show. I give them theirs with their party date filled in and they still want all the recipes from the previous months. And when those run out then I will use the new ones!!

Great idea Beckie!! Thanks! I will put them to use!!

1. How do I customize a personal note for my calendar order?

To add a personal note to your calendar order, simply click on the "Personalize" option during the checkout process. This will allow you to write a custom message that will be included with your calendar when it is shipped.

2. Can I choose the font and color of the personal note?

Unfortunately, the font and color of the personal note cannot be customized at this time. The note will be printed in a standard font and color to ensure consistency and legibility.

3. Is there a character limit for the personal note?

Yes, the character limit for the personal note is 250 characters, including spaces. This ensures that the note can fit on the designated space on the calendar without compromising the design or readability.

4. Can I preview my personal note before finalizing my order?

Yes, you will have the opportunity to review and edit your personal note before completing your order. This will allow you to make any necessary changes or corrections before your calendar is shipped.

5. Can I include multiple personal notes for different recipients in one order?

Unfortunately, we are only able to include one personal note per calendar order. If you would like to send multiple calendars with individual personal notes, you will need to place separate orders for each recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • PampMomof3