• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Leadership Workshop Downloads?

S
sfdavis918
In today's Newswire it mentions that the leadership workshops are available for download (MP3 or iPod). I have looked on CC and don't see them. Am I just missing them? Can you point me in the right direction?

Also, does anyone know if the Phone Courage workshop at Leadership is the same one as the one that will be at Conference?

Thanks!

Sarah, I saw that too and was excited about the Phone Courage workshop, because I was trying to decide on either that or the "Be a Master Seller" workshop for conference. (I registered before the weekly bites came out).

I found the Leadership workshops in the Online training center, under the "Resources" link. I will be listening to them very soon!!!!!

Brenda, Thanks for letting us know where they were. I couldn't find them either. They did not give very good directions on where they were. I keep looking under leadership.

Ann R.

downloads from leadershipI downloaded them already too...I'm excited they are there for us, because I couldn't go to leadership and already registered for National..I will be going back in and changing my registration since I'm pretty sure the phone courage will be similiar...it is very good!!! ( I listened to it already) Now I can choose something else!!!! yipppeeeee
Can't wait for July 10th...Actually we go in a day early!!! The 9th...my wedding anniversary...oh well!!!!! 20 years!!!! Haven't told my hubby yet that I have to leave that day!!!!

I have Phone Courage and Full Calendars burned to CDs and tried to download the other one that is offered at NC but had technical difficulty.Does anybody know if we can download the tabletalk tele classes or if we have to listen to them in front of a computer?

1. "Where can I find the leadership workshop downloads?"

The leadership workshop downloads can be found on the company's website under the "Resources" or "Leadership" section. They may also be available for download on third-party websites or on the company's social media pages.

2. "In today's Newswire it mentions that the leadership workshops are available for download (MP3 or iPod). I have looked on CC and don't see them. Am I just missing them?"

It is possible that the leadership workshop downloads have not yet been uploaded to the company's website or that they are only available for a limited time. You can also try searching for them on other websites or contacting the company directly for more information.

3. "Can you point me in the right direction?"

Unfortunately, as a scientist, I do not have access to the company's website or resources. It would be best to contact the company directly for assistance in locating the leadership workshop downloads.

4. "Also, does anyone know if the Phone Courage workshop at Leadership is the same one as the one that will be at Conference?"

It is possible that the Phone Courage workshop at Leadership and the one at Conference may be similar, but it is best to contact the company for confirmation. They may also have different versions of the workshop tailored for each event.

5. "Thanks!"

You're welcome! I hope this information was helpful in your search for the leadership workshop downloads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies