• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlock the Power of Gen Y: Jason Dorsey to Speak at Leadership Conference

In summary, the leadership conference featuring Jason Dorsey will focus on "Unlocking the Power of Gen Y". Jason Dorsey is an expert on generational dynamics and has been selected as a speaker due to his extensive knowledge and experience in bridging the gap between generations in the workplace. The conference will take place on a specified date and location, which can be found on the event website. To register for the conference, visit the website and follow the instructions. Early bird discounts and group rates may be available.
finley1991
Just wanted to pass this along... Jason Dorsey was the speaker HO brought in to speak at Exec Sem last week. All of the execs have been raving about him and his *message*... he is a Gen Y-er and speaks on how to work with and market to them. He has a few books out that have received great reviews on Amazon. In our Director call, it was suggested that he will most likely be our speaker at Leadership Conference next fall in Denver.

The execs feel it's important for us to learn how to work with the Gen Y-ers as they are our future and as of right now, there is ONE Gen Y exec... Jillian Grant.

You can "like" him on FB if you want and visit his websites if you're interested. You can find that in his Info section. :)

https://www.facebook.com/jason.ryan.dorsey

wow, maybe we need to get some of the younger women promoting in the company! Speaking from a top recruiter, I feel like the company needs to do more for us. I am working at max capacity. I do 10-12 shows a month personally and have recruited 23 myself. I need HO to be out advertising and driving more recruits to me. I can only do so much and spread myself so thin. I can "franchise" myself if I have the volume of people.. as we know this is a numbers game. More people coming in and working more will be promoting.

/Thank you for sharing this information! I have heard great things about Jason Dorsey and his ability to connect with and speak to the Gen Y demographic. It's important for companies to understand and adapt to the needs and preferences of the younger generation, especially since they are the future of the workforce. I will definitely check out his Facebook page and website for more information. Thanks again for passing this along!

What is the topic of the leadership conference featuring Jason Dorsey?

The topic of the leadership conference is "Unlock the Power of Gen Y".

Who is Jason Dorsey?

Jason Dorsey is a renowned generational expert, speaker, author, and consultant. He is known for his expertise in understanding and bridging the gap between generations in the workplace.

Why is Jason Dorsey speaking at the leadership conference?

Jason Dorsey was chosen as a speaker at the leadership conference because of his extensive knowledge and experience in understanding and leveraging the power of Generation Y in the workplace.

When and where will the leadership conference take place?

The leadership conference will take place on a specified date and location provided by the event organizers. Please check the event website for more information.

How can I register for the leadership conference?

You can register for the leadership conference by visiting the event website and following the registration instructions. Early bird discounts and group rates may be available, so be sure to check the website for more details.

Back