• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Party - 4 Different 'Vendors' Displaying Products

In summary, a "Large Party" is a Pampered Chef event where 4 different vendors display their products, allowing guests to see and purchase items from multiple consultants. The length of a Large Party can vary but generally lasts 2-3 hours. You can purchase products from any or all of the vendors at the event and there may be special promotions or discounts offered. You can also place an order for Pampered Chef products at the event.
krafty119
Hello,

I am doing an open house with a few different party lines - and one of them is Dove Chocolate. I am staying away from deserts. but am stuck on what I should offer - because I will be the only 'food' type company, and there are 50 people - what should I offer without breaking the bank??

I am a new consultant (4 shows) and don't know what I should bring product wise, do I do a presentation?

I was thinking about offering 10% orders placed at the show - and $20.00 free product for booking a show... is that good?? Or not enough incentive??

HELP!!!! :)

Thanks

I wouldn't do a presentation personally. But I also wouldn't offer a lot of incentives. I may do the party in a bag - where you have a gift bag with all the supplies a hostess would need to have a show, paper plates, cups, plastic silverware, etc. and a hostess packet and you bring the ingredients for the recipe with you to the show. Basically it's a free show. That is normally the incentive I offer at things like that.

Thanks Sharon! That's an idea I hadn't heard of yet... :)

1. What exactly is a "Large Party" with 4 different "vendors" displaying products?

A "Large Party" refers to a Pampered Chef event where there are 4 different consultants, also known as "vendors", displaying their products. This allows for a wider variety of products to be showcased and gives guests the opportunity to see and purchase items from multiple consultants.

2. How long does a Large Party typically last?

The length of a Large Party can vary depending on the number of guests and the amount of products being displayed. Generally, they can last anywhere from 2-3 hours.

3. Can I purchase products from all 4 vendors at a Large Party?

Yes, you can purchase products from any or all of the 4 vendors at a Large Party. This is the perfect opportunity to browse and shop a wide range of products.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Large Party?

Each vendor may offer their own promotions or discounts at the Large Party. Be sure to check with each one to see if they have any special deals or sales.

5. Can I place an order for Pampered Chef products at a Large Party?

Yes, you can place an order for any Pampered Chef products at a Large Party. You can purchase products from the vendors at the event or place an order for items that may not be available for immediate purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • scavallero
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen