• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Guide to Hosting a Successful Multi-Vendor Party

In summary, for the "catalog party" event with multiple vendors, it is important to clarify with the customer what type of products they want you to display. Some ideas for displaying your products could include setting up a table with your catalog and samples, creating a visually appealing display, or setting up a mini demonstration station. Flyers and food can also be incorporated into the event to attract guests and promote your products. Collaborating with other vendors can also help make your display stand out.
scavallero
I had a customer call me and want to do a "catalog party" as one of a group of vendors. She wants it to be an open house appitizer night with different vendors selling thier wares without demos. Any suggestions to how I should handle this? What to display, flyers, food at table? I don't know what to do or if I will get lost in the vendors. Thanks in advance!

Hi, Helen! Welcome! And, be confident that PC never gets lost in a group of vendors! I would keep my display simple, because you will see other consultants lugging everything and I mean everything they own! Think of what you want to promote: entertaining, gift ideas? You could display some SA stands and SA plates, put festive colored ribbon on them. You could select an easy recipe and have samples out, with the cookbook displaying the recipe. For something easy, make dip with one of our seasonings. Have catalogs, order forms, and opp info. You could also do a door prize (maybe just a SB Cookbook). For gift ideas you could take some products and group them together (Batter Bowl and whisk with a ribbon) or big ribbon around a piece of stoneware. There are a ton of ideas under the files section.

Good luck!

First, make sure to clarify with the customer what type of products she wants you to display. This will help you determine what type of setup you will need. Some ideas for displaying your products could include setting up a table with your catalog and samples of your products, creating a visually appealing display with your products, or setting up a mini demonstration station where guests can try out your products.In terms of flyers, you could create a special catalog party flyer that includes your contact information and any special offers or promotions you are running. You could also include a flyer in each guest's goodie bag or have them available for guests to take home.As for food, you could offer small samples of your products as appetizers or create a simple snack table with some light bites for guests to enjoy while browsing your products.To make sure you don't get lost among the other vendors, try to make your display stand out with eye-catching visuals or unique product demonstrations. You could also network with the other vendors and collaborate on cross-promotion, such as mentioning each other's products to guests.Overall, the key is to make your display and products as appealing and interactive as possible to attract guests and stand out among the other vendors. Good luck with your catalog party!

1. What is a Multi Vendor Party?

A Multi Vendor Party is an event where multiple vendors from different companies come together to showcase and sell their products. It is a great opportunity for customers to shop and discover new products all in one place.

2. How do I find out about upcoming Multi Vendor Parties?

You can find out about upcoming Multi Vendor Parties by checking with your local Pampered Chef consultant or by following Pampered Chef on social media. You can also visit the Pampered Chef website and search for events in your area.

3. Can I host a Multi Vendor Party?

Yes, you can host a Multi Vendor Party! Simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you plan and organize the event. It's a great way to earn free products and have a fun shopping experience with your friends.

4. What type of products can I expect to find at a Multi Vendor Party?

At a Multi Vendor Party, you can expect to find a variety of different products from different companies. This can include kitchen gadgets, home decor, beauty products, and more. Each vendor will have their own unique products to offer.

5. Can I purchase products from multiple vendors at a Multi Vendor Party?

Yes, you can purchase products from multiple vendors at a Multi Vendor Party. It's a great way to support small businesses and discover new products while also getting all your shopping done in one place. Plus, you may even find some great deals and discounts by purchasing from multiple vendors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
Replies