• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids on Spring Break This Week?

In summary, Becky's kids are on spring break and they're going to Disney Princesses on Ice: Wishes do come True. They're also going to play basketball and go shopping. Becky's kids are off from the 19th to the 24th and her oldest is home from college.
lacychef
Are your kiddos on spring break this week; & if so, do you have any fun plans?
I'm excited to take my girls to "Disney Princesses on Ice: Wishes do come True". We're going to the Friday am show at the new Sprint Center in KC. We're going a day early to visit my best friend that lives there; and to eat at Chuck E Cheese and of course go shopping too. It'll be a fun "girls trip". My 2 girls are so excited:D

Spring Break here doesn't start until April 4th. I am hoping the weather is a bit warmer by then, so we can do some outdoor things. DS is begging to ride his bike ~ it would be fun to go for bike rides, and play kickball in the backyard.

He's never been to Chuckie Cheese - I'm afraid to go in there.

However he has been making us measure him on a weekly basis to see when he will be tall enough to drive a go-kart at Craigs Cruisers - he's just about there, so maybe we could do that while he is on spring break.

Craigs Cruisers - Family Entertainment Centers

That looks fun Becky! Yeah chuckie's is pretty crazy; we've only been a few times. But it only took once to learn a good trick....go between 2-5pm; off times to eat, then it's not so loud & crazy!

Yep! But mine is older...a junior in HS...my DS is 23 yrs old today! HB RYAN!...Yep, I'm old! LOL

We started off the weekend with a basketball tournament. DD used to play but decided it's not for her...she loves music (clarient, bass clairent, trumpet, & contrabass:sing: :sing: :sing: ) instead. So to keep active with it, she's the manager of her cousin's team. All day basketball games yesterday and today. The the rest of the week looks like this...
Mom-We're having a Youth Group outing (30 kids), I'm the Director of the Youth Group, Tues-FREE :love: day, right now, Wed-going snow boarding, Thurs-DD has Dr appts Fri/Sat-colleg shopping in So Calif! Sun-Easter....so not much down time here...can't believe we didn't get any "shopping time" in this week. She's also has her Junior Prom on Mar 29 after she goes back to school...

...who says it gets easier when they get older? . . . NOT!

Ours starts the 24th, but we are starting the early we leave Wed to got to Nevada and go camping at the sand dunes and ride our quads. We go every easter & someone dresses up in an easter bunny suit and rides their quad through the camps and gives each kid a easter surprise. I need to start packing my trailer. Then I am going to work on my biz the rest of the week. The phone is my friend.

Kids have off here from the 19th to the 24th.. which is weird to me. When I went to school, we didn't have a spring break... (same school district)... but a lot has changed since I went to school in this district... never ceases to amaze me. LOL...

Four of mine are off the 20 - 25th and my oldest is home from College till the 24th (oh the joy!!) No real concrete plans set yet, most likely start some spring cleaning in the closets of their rooms and then of course go and restock at the mall. 2 of them are on school teams and have practice so any trips will be limited. Hoping our weather gets a little better so we can do something outdoors.

I know we are all going to take #1 up to Conn. on the 24th, but that is it right now.

Mine are not off until the middle of April! DH jsut told me he "might" be gone during that time....oh well....we will find lots of fun things to do.

Oh and ours have off again in April for a week - Then I am over to my beach house! or maybe Hershey Park!!

PamperedDor said:
Oh and ours have off again in April for a week - Then I am over to my beach house! or maybe Hershey Park!!

oh, I am so jealous!:p

DD has spring break from the 21st-28th... We are having our BABY!!! Yeah!!!

1. What are some fun activities to keep my kids entertained during Spring Break?

There are plenty of fun and creative activities you can do with your kids during Spring Break. Some ideas include arts and crafts projects, baking and cooking together, going for walks or hikes, playing outdoor games, and having a movie or game night.

2. How can I make sure my kids are eating healthy meals during Spring Break?

Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can help make healthy eating easier for you and your family. Our Veggie Spiralizer is perfect for making delicious and nutritious vegetable noodles, and our Quick Cooker can help you whip up healthy meals in a fraction of the time.

3. What kitchen tools are kid-friendly and safe for my children to use?

We offer a range of kid-friendly kitchen tools, such as our Nylon Knife Set and Kids' Apron and Chef Hat, that are designed specifically for children to use safely in the kitchen. Our Safe Slice Mandoline also has a safety feature to protect little fingers while slicing.

4. How can I get my kids involved in cooking and baking during Spring Break?

Getting your kids involved in the kitchen is a great way to teach them important life skills and spend quality time together. Our Kids' Cooking and Baking Set comes with everything your little ones need to help you in the kitchen, and our selection of recipes are perfect for kids to make with adult supervision.

5. Can you recommend any easy and healthy recipes that my kids can make themselves?

Absolutely! Check out our collection of kid-friendly recipes, such as Mini Pizzas and Apple Chips, that are easy for kids to make with minimal adult assistance. Our Recipe Library also has a filter for "kid-friendly" recipes to make it even easier to find options your children will love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies