• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gave Out a Catalog at Chuckie Cheese's!

In summary, the speaker took a trip to Kansas City with their daughters and visited Chuckie Cheese and Disney Princesses on Ice. While at Chuckie Cheese, someone asked if they sold Pampered Chef products, but the speaker forgot to get their information. They also had success promoting their business while wearing a PC sweatshirt and giving out catalogs. They hope to receive outside orders as a result.
lacychef
I took my girls for a fun little spring-break trip to KC for a couple days. We went to eat at Chuckie Cheese the first night, & if you've been there before, you know how crazy it is there! Anyway, I was using my catty tote as my purse. I was watching my younger dd play a game when I heard "oh my, do you sell PC?" The ladies were very excited to get a book & said they'd order online. But ditzy me didn't have them fill out their info:eek: I hope they'll order.....hey, can I write off my 500 mile trip now? LOL!

By the way, we also went to Disney Princesses on Ice.....we give it :thumbup: :thumbup: If you have daughters/grand daughters I definately recommend it! My best friend went with me & my 2 girls; I think we had as much fun as my girls did! Neither of us had ever been to something like that before---lots of fun! Plus, I was told I was a cool mom for taking them:cool:

Very cool, I hope the do go online and order!!

Awesome Lacy!

I was scrapbooking last Saturday. I had on my PC sweatshirt. As I bringing my stuff to the car a gal standing outside the next store looked at me and asked "do you sell that stuff?" I said yes. She said I need new spatulas! and asked for a catty. I gave her one and pointed out my info. I was in a hurry so I did not get her info but I told her to call me anytime to place and order.

yes, isn't it great when you strut your stuff and people get excited? I posted some stuff on Freecycle and wound up giving a catalog to one and will follow up with another about the business.

here's to some outside orders!

Cool Lacy! Hope they order!!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online sales.

2. How can I request a catalog from Pampered Chef?

You can request a catalog by visiting our website and filling out a form with your name and mailing address. You can also request a catalog from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at Chuck E. Cheese's?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party at any location of your choosing, including Chuck E. Cheese's. Our consultants are happy to work with you to find a suitable location for your party.

4. What is the benefit of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. As a host, you can also enjoy a fun and interactive cooking demonstration with your friends and family.

5. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact your local consultant or visit our website to learn more about the process. Our consultants are always looking for new team members to join our company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • babywings76