• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids in the Kitchen Recipe Help

In summary, some easy and healthy recipes for kids to make include fruit kebabs, homemade granola bars, and veggie wraps. To get your child involved in cooking and meal prep, assign them simple tasks and let them choose the recipe or ingredient. To make it a fun and educational experience, involve them in meal planning, teach them about different ingredients and their health benefits, and let them use their creativity to decorate their dishes. When cooking with kids, always supervise and teach them basic kitchen safety. To encourage trying new foods, involve them in meal planning and let them choose a new ingredient to try, and make it a fun game by rating the new food on a scale.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I am having a Holiday Kids in the Kitchen Workshop in my home on Saturday. We are making sugar cookies, brownie lollipops (my revised recipe) and I want to do a punch and make something with the cut n seal. Any ideas? I'm mostly looking for a punch recipe that is not so "summery", but I would like to incorporate sherbert so I can use the Ice Cream Dipper.

Cranberry juice and ginger ale. Float raspberry sherbet on it. Sorry - no measurements. That's the kind of punch we always made at church when I was growing up. We'd just pour until the punch bowls were full.

ChefJWarren said:
I am having a Holiday Kids in the Kitchen Workshop in my home on Saturday. We are making sugar cookies, brownie lollipops (my revised recipe) and I want to do a punch and make something with the cut n seal. Any ideas? I'm mostly looking for a punch recipe that is not so "summery", but I would like to incorporate sherbert so I can use the Ice Cream Dipper.
What is your revised recipe on the brownie lollipops?? I'd love to know.

I scooped the brownie batter into the mini muffin pan using the small scoop. It makes the perfect size mini lollipops and they are almost round. I inserted a pretzel stick (the fat ones) into it and it works perfect! My daughter loved them! It is easier for kids to make them this way.

THANK YOU! I'm doing this recipe for kid's to help with and this will be so much easier! Do you bake them the same time?

What are some easy and healthy recipes for kids to make?

Some easy and healthy recipes for kids to make include fruit kebabs, homemade granola bars, and veggie wraps. These recipes are simple and require minimal cooking, making them perfect for kids to help with.

How can I get my child involved in cooking and meal prep?

One way to get your child involved in cooking and meal prep is by assigning them simple tasks, such as measuring ingredients or stirring. You can also let them choose the recipe or ingredient they want to work with to make it more fun and engaging.

What are some tips for making cooking with kids a fun and educational experience?

To make cooking with kids a fun and educational experience, you can involve them in meal planning, teach them about different ingredients and their health benefits, and let them use their creativity to decorate or personalize their dishes.

What safety precautions should I take when cooking with kids?

When cooking with kids, it's important to always supervise them and teach them about basic kitchen safety, such as handling knives and hot surfaces. You can also have them wear an apron and wash their hands before and after handling food.

How can I encourage my child to try new foods during cooking?

You can encourage your child to try new foods during cooking by involving them in the meal planning process, letting them choose a new ingredient to try, and making the dish together. You can also make it a game by having them rate the new food on a scale from 1-10.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lrice
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • ChefJWarren