• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Montessori School Fundraiser: Need Recipe Ideas

I think the ring on the large round stone is a great idea, Morgan! It will really show off the rice cooker!
morganfish
My 4th show is next Friday! I'm doing a fundraiser for a Montessori Infant Center and need some ideas for recipes that would interest the parents. The kids won't be there but I want to do something that would get the parents into the kitchen with the kids at home. I have the old starter kit products plus the cut-n-seal and rice cooker plus. I don't have the "Let's Eat!" recipe book for kids. If someone has it, I'd appreciate some insight into that as well. Thanks!
Morgan:D

Last edited:
What about brownies in the mini muffin pan? The kids can help and use the small scoop to fill the pan. 325 degrees for 14 minutes!

I'm having a hard time figuring out a recipe with the products I have. I don't have the muffin pan. That's a good idea though. I think I'll make turnovers with the cut n seal for dessert. I'm looking for a lunch/dinner recipe.

It may be too late for this show but on the supply order you can get the mini muffin pan at a reduced price for the future. I have 2 and they both fit side by side in the oven--love it! Saves time! In fact I just took out the pans out of the oven a few minutes ago can't wait to take a brownie!

What about a ring on the large round stone?

Maybe really show off the rice cooker. Make a micro cake in it (I am sure that if you did a search on the files here you could find one for the rice cooker or even the batter bowl) These will give the parents an alternative use and a quick and easy recipe to prepare to fit into their busy lives

Thanks! The parents are definately busy...maybe I'll focus on that!

Good idea, Dusty! The micro cakes are good and fast!

What is a Montessori School Fundraiser?

A Montessori School Fundraiser is an event that is organized by a Montessori school to raise funds for various school projects, programs, or activities. These fundraisers often involve selling products, such as kitchenware, to raise money.

What is the purpose of a Montessori School Fundraiser?

The purpose of a Montessori School Fundraiser is to raise money for the school to support and enhance the educational experience for students. The funds raised can be used for various projects, such as updating classroom materials, providing extracurricular activities, or improving school facilities.

What types of recipe ideas are suitable for a Montessori School Fundraiser?

Recipe ideas for a Montessori School Fundraiser should be simple, easy to make, and appealing to a wide range of people. Recipes that are kid-friendly, healthy, and use fresh ingredients are usually successful. Some popular recipe ideas include homemade granola, energy bites, and muffins.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my Montessori School Fundraiser recipes?

Pampered Chef products can be a great addition to your Montessori School Fundraiser recipes. For example, you can use the Pampered Chef food chopper to easily chop vegetables for a salad or the Pampered Chef baking stone to make delicious cookies. Get creative and think about how you can use Pampered Chef products in your recipes.

Are there any resources available to help me plan my Montessori School Fundraiser recipes?

Yes, there are many resources available to help you plan your Montessori School Fundraiser recipes. Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipe ideas on their website, along with tips and tricks for hosting a successful fundraiser. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morganfish
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Halle-Doodle