• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wanted to Say Thank You ...

In summary, the "Just Wanted to Say Thank You" product is a customizable gift set that includes a ceramic mug, a mini spatula, and a thank you note card. You can personalize the note with a message of your choice, and the mug is both microwave and dishwasher safe. Unfortunately, additional items cannot be added to the gift set, but you can have it shipped directly to the recipient with a personalized note.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
and that I was not offended by the person who posted. In fact, I think I found her posts encouraging, but I have tried to block drama from last year out of my mind.

I sent a PM to the person who started the thread explaining my long and dramatic history.

But I just wanted to let you all know that I did not feel pressured, I just did not see the thread. And I feel the LOVE.;)

You both are showing class which makes me feel good.

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that you were not offended by the person who posted and that you found their posts encouraging. It's always great to see positivity and support on forums like this. It's also understandable that you want to block out any past drama and focus on the positive aspects of the community. It's great that you reached out to the person who started the thread and explained your history. Communication is key in resolving any misunderstandings. And it's wonderful to hear that you feel the love from this community! Keep spreading positivity and love. :)

Related to Just Wanted to Say Thank You ...

What is the "Just Wanted to Say Thank You" product?

The "Just Wanted to Say Thank You" product is a customizable gift set that includes a ceramic mug, a mini spatula, and a thank you note card. It is a perfect way to express your gratitude to someone special.

Can I personalize the thank you note included in the gift set?

Yes, you can personalize the thank you note with a message of your choice. The note will be handwritten by our team and included in the gift set.

Is the mug microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the ceramic mug included in the gift set is both microwave and dishwasher safe. It is also lead-free and food safe.

Can I add additional items to the gift set?

Unfortunately, the "Just Wanted to Say Thank You" gift set cannot be customized with additional items. However, you can browse our other gift sets and products to create a personalized gift for your loved one.

Can I have the gift set shipped directly to the recipient?

Yes, you can have the gift set shipped directly to the recipient's address. During checkout, you can enter the recipient's address as the shipping address and add a personalized note for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies