• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've

In summary, Chris is sorry for her recent negative attitude and is looking to start fresh. She accepts an apology from her loved ones.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hi all,

Just wanted to throw this out there...
I'm sorry that I've been so negative lately (If you read the thread about my disaster bridal shower). There's a lot going on in my life right now, and I have chosen to throw my negativity out on this site, and to everyone close to me. :( I'm trying to be more positive, and just wanted to apologize to anyone I may have offended along the way. Thanks for all of your support...it means more to me than many of you know! :)

Chris, apology accepted, though not needed. This is a great place to vent your frustrations, especially if it lessens the amount you dump on the loved ones in your life.

Now, if what you'd prefer is a kick in the tushie to get you back on track, we're happy to oblige.

Take a deep breath, paste on a smile, pull up your big girl panties, and move on. :D

Chris do I need to give you another kick in the tushie??? If it is mounting up again give me a call!! I know someone who is doing some fairs and may have some time slots open (if you want I could also share one with you) ...yes it is my fearless leader...we could also have a competition if you want

raebates said:
Chris, apology accepted, though not needed. This is a great place to vent your frustrations, especially if it lessens the amount you dump on the loved ones in your life.

Now, if what you'd prefer is a kick in the tushie to get you back on track, we're happy to oblige.

Take a deep breath, paste on a smile, pull up your big girl panties, and move on. :D

Ditto what Rae said!

Chris - kudoos to you for recognizing your attitude and making the decision to change it! That takes courage :D My favorite aunt used to always tell me, "Honey, don't let it (or him, or her, or them, or whatever) steal your joy! Joy comes from the Lord and the only way you lose it is to give it away!" The other thing is to never confuse joy with happiness. Ok. I'll stop now.

Oh -- and apology accepted.

Hugs to you ...

No apology needed, Chris; that's what we're here for! You've had some pretty crappy things happen lately. Things will look up.

I'm envisioning those big girl panties being pulled up. Just please don't pull them up too far!

Oh, no. Virtual wedgie!

Only on this site do we give eachother virtual wedgies.CS thong, anyone?

Of courth we are.

oh no!!!:eek: I can sense a hijacking getting ready to happen, we've gone from apologies and acceptance of apologies to wedgies! good grief, we're bad!:D :eek:
Chris, this is a good place to get a little b**chy! We all don't take it personally and we understand, cause we've all been there!:p Hang in there, we love ya!;) :D

Thanks, ladies and gentleman...
And, yes, a kick in the tushie is exactly what I need....no virtual wedgie needed though!

I'm hangin' in there....and all of you cheffers are awesome! thanks for the love and advice.

virtual wedgie....that's funny! thanks for the laugh!

Good. We got you to laugh. That's the first step in getting out of a funk. Now, use all those endorphins to get moving in a positive direction. Otherwise, we may have to send someone over to your house to give you a real wedgie.

Related to Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've

1. What is "Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've"?

"Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've" is a phrase that is commonly used in informal communication, such as emails or social media posts. It is often used as a way to introduce a topic or share thoughts and opinions.

2. Is "Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've" a proper greeting?

No, "Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've" is not a proper greeting. It is more of a casual phrase that can be used among friends or colleagues.

3. Should I use "Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've" in a professional setting?

It is not recommended to use "Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've" in a professional setting. It is better to use a more formal greeting or introduction when communicating with colleagues or clients.

4. How can I use "Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've" effectively?

"Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've" can be used effectively as a way to start a conversation or share something with a group of people. However, it is important to keep in mind the context and tone of the communication to ensure it is appropriate.

5. Is there an alternative to using "Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've"?

Yes, there are many alternatives to using "Hi All,Just Wanted to Throw This Out There...i'm Sorry That I've". Some other common phrases that can be used to introduce a topic or share thoughts and opinions include "Hey everyone", "Just a quick note", or "I wanted to share".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
hmolah
Replies