• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hello All,I Am a New Consultant and Also New to This Board. I Just

In summary, The first one is the hardest, but you will find your groove and be great. Congratulations on your first show and welcome to CS! You will LOVE it here!
prnces515
Hello all,
I am a new consultant and also new to this board. I just wanted to say that last night I survived my first "home" cooking show! I might have forgotten some things, screwed up some things, taken more time that i had hoped on my demo, and did it all the while with my sunglasses on my head, BUT I DID IT WITHOUT THROWING UP!!!! YEA ME! I also want to say that I found this website yesterday morning just in time to give me encouragement and support.....THANK YOU EVERYONE ON CHEFSUCCESS! THIS PLACE IS COOK'in

Looking forward to being a part of this site!

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!!

The first one is the hardest! Now you will only get better and better!

Welcome to CS and to your new business!

we all make mistakes - you are "pampered, not perfect"...and that is what is so great about a cooking show, you can just be yourself...and honestly, I think it makes the guests more comfortable!

Glad it went well - YAY for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, we are Pampered not perfect.

Congrats on surviving your first show!

Good for you!! I agree the first one is the hardest, but you will find your groove and be great!!

Congrats on your first show and welcome to CS!! You will LOVE it here!!

Congratulations!! You did great!! ROFL (rolling on the floor laughing) about the sunglasses on your head the whole time - that's something I have probably done, too!!

I've been at this for 4 years, but I remember my first show well and fondly. You'll look back on it and laugh some day, but don't ever think you'll be "perfect" at it - I still don't think I am!! ;-) Better, definitely, but I'm always a screw-up!! As long as you can laugh it off, you're fine - we're human after all!! :)

Yeah! Congrats! They do get easier from here on out!

Doin' the happy dance for ya! Congratulations.

Thank you all so very much! I absolutely love it here..I have needed this place!!! Your support is terrific!I definitely laughed at myself and encouraged the others to laugh at me too. I actually have been hiding behind catalog shows for the last few months. This booking came to me and so it FORCED me out of my catalog box hiding spot! Now I am ready to face the "home" show world!! ROFLOL.....

I remember my first show being a disaster...but I looked at it as a learning experience and then I knew what NOT to do!! The sunglasses on your head-thing is funny! I have prescription glasses and started a show with my prescription sunglasses on...then realized I forgot to switch when I wondered why it was so dark in the room! DUH! But I just found a document in the Files on here today about using humor in your shows...you should check it out. It's hilarious!

CONGRATS!! :D

Rock on with the awesome first show. Maybe you could work the sunglasses into a trademark thing that makes you well... you!

ROFLOL...that is so funny! Maybe i could use the old tune, I wear my sunglasses at night! and change the words to fit Pampered Chef somehow! ROFLOL....

Okay, you'll fit in here just fine. :)

bananahuge.gif

Great job! That first one is the toughest. I think if you were perfect, people would feel intimidated...like they couldn't do what you do.

This is you: :cool:

Can you imagine Bree in Desperate Housewives doing PC:rolleyes: I would like to see Susan do it:eek: :D . That's more like me....I just wish I looked like her!

The perfect one to do PC would be Lynette. I imagine Gabby making a sundae
on someone at a couples show & then getting distracted...:eek:

Maybe we should give this idea to the writers. The whole season could be them recruiting each other & their shows.

Sorry about the hijack!:eek:

KG, I am mesmerized by your dancin banana.:D :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Chef Endora said:
KG, I am mesmerized by your dancin banana.:D :eek: :p :rolleyes:

Now THERE is something you probably haven't heard in a while huh KG?!? :D

Congrats on a successful firast cooking show and welcome to the group! What recipe did you make?

I did the Banana Split Brownie and the Three Cheese (NOT SO) Garden Pizza and added Chicken. the chicken was a HUGE HIT! I demo'd the chicken in the micro cooker! THEY LOVED IT......Now I need to get to booking more kitchen shows.........ugh, this place is addicting, I will never leave the house if you guys keep being so nice funny and friendly! I might just have to do catalog shows forever! I FOR ONE LOVE THE DANCING BANANA!!!!!! I want the HTML for that one!

jasonmva said:
Now THERE is something you probably haven't heard in a while huh KG?!? :D
You just leave my giant banana alone.

I never did chicken in the microcooker. How do you do that?
I have made boneless chicken breasts in the DCB and they come out great!

(focus on the chicken Endora, not the GIANT dancin banana):D

I placed 4 chicken breasts in the small micro cooker cooked for 4 minutes, turned them a little and cooked 4 more minutes. Chopped it in the chopper and put it on over the first layer of cheese THEN did the veggies. It also absorbs some of the liquid from the veggies so the pizza did not get wet at all!

Thanks! Sounds like I'll have to try that!

1. How do I get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a new consultant, the first step is to reach out to your sponsor or team leader. They will guide you through the onboarding process and provide you with all the necessary resources and training to get started. Additionally, you can also access the consultant portal on the Pampered Chef website for helpful tips and tools.

2. What are the benefits of being a consultant with Pampered Chef?

As a consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a supportive community of fellow consultants. You also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business.

3. How can I promote my business and increase sales as a new consultant?

There are several ways to promote your business as a new consultant. You can host in-person or virtual parties, reach out to friends and family, utilize social media and online marketing, and participate in local events and fairs. It's also important to build relationships with your customers and provide excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

4. What are the best-selling products with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and products, and the best-sellers often vary depending on the season and customer needs. However, some consistently popular products include the Deep Covered Baker, Mix 'N Scraper, and Rockcrok Collection. It's also a good idea to regularly check the "Top Sellers" section on the Pampered Chef website for updated information.

5. How can I stay connected with other consultants and receive support?

Pampered Chef has a strong community of consultants who are always willing to offer support and advice. You can join online groups and forums, attend local team meetings and events, and reach out to your sponsor or team leader for guidance. Additionally, the Pampered Chef website offers a variety of resources and training materials for consultants to stay connected and informed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies