• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So - what are YOU thankful for? What Are You Most Thankful For This Season?

In summary, I am thankful for many things in my life, but especially my husband, son, and church family.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
We have a little song we sing here that starts "We have so much, so much, so much, so much, so much, so much, so much to be thankful for!"

I try to be thankful and grateful everyday - but during this season of Thankfulness, it's good to reflect and count our blessings. I have so much to be thankful for - and I bet you do too. Lets start a Thankfulness Thread!

I am thankful for:

My wonderful, handsome, sweet, gentle, real man Husband!

My healthy, funny, incredibly precious son!

My Mom, who although ill with Alzheimers, still knows who I am and is always glad to see me and talk to me.

My friends - online, and in person. Love you all!

My hosts and customers who have become my friends! What a blessing my PC business has been in my life!

I'm thankful also that although we may not have everything we WANT - we do have everything we NEED. A warm, solid home, food, clothing, cars that run, a wonderful church home, and the freedom to worship as we choose.

I am blessed - and so thankful to God for the blessings in my life!

Thanks for posting this Becky! I'll add mine too!

I am thankful for my wonderful DD and SIL who have helped me so much since I moved to their same city in June 2007. I am thankful that since I am still out of work, they have brought me into their home to live with them.

I am thankful for my precious grandson, Josiah, (2 yo) who is the delight of my life! He is smart, talkative, and healthy! He gives the best hugs and kisses in the world!

I am thankful for my precious granddaughter, Maggi, who is now 3-1/2 months old! She loves the Christmas tree lights and smiles and goos and coos at me. She is healthy and growing so fast!

I am thankful for my wonderful Hospitality Director, Jennifer, who has helped me be so successful in my PC business. She treats me as her "own" and most people in the Cluster don't know I am not "one of hers".

I am so very thankful for my customers and Hosts this year! My business has been so blessed since September! I love forward to 2009 and more blessings from God.

I am thankful for my very first Recruit, Shanda, and being able to mentor her the way I would have like to be mentored by my Recruiter/Director.

I am thankful for a wonderful church family and a Pastor who preaches the Word, even when it is NOT "politically correct". I am thankful for wonderful Sunday School teachers who guide us each week and genuinely care about each of us. I am thankful for a great Church library that buys wonderful fiction/non-fiction books that are great to read!

I am thankful for my SIL's family that they include me in their Thanksgiving celebrations each year and accept me as one of their own.

I am most thankful to God for loving me and saving me when I was so unlovable (at least in my own eyes). I am thankful for him gifting people like Beth Moore to write bible studies like "Breaking Free" that changed my life when I was so depressed several years ago.

No one else is thankful for anything?:confused:

For some reason this thread disappeared on me for several minutes. Hmmmm.I'm thankful for:A sweet, wonderful, loving, caring, furry husband who loves me and makes sure I know it.A son who is a mature, Christian, amazing young man.Family that loves me, even when they're driving me crazy.A church that is supportive and Christ-centered--more concerned about the business of the Church than about church business. (Much different than what we've experienced in the past.)A successful PC business that allows me to meet sweet people all the time and has led me here to meet all of you.Good health. As a diabetic, I don't take good health for granted. I consider every day that I feel good and am able to do what I need to do to be a gift. A sturdy home where there's always food in the fridge and pantry.Friends who know me really well and love me anyway.And much, much more.

I am thankful for my salvation! On September 4th, I celebrated my 21st birthday in the Lord! I was saved when I was 9 - I'm 30 now. Praise the Lord for His protection and provision.

I am thankful for my wonderful husband. I'm thankful he is so patient with me :p He's my best friend and I wouldn't have him any other way!

I'm thankful for my church - They are truly my family!

I'm thankful for my job - The Pampered Chef has given me the ability to do more and become more than I've ever dreamed. I'm soooo thankful for all the friends I've made. Thanks PC!

I'm thankful for my parents! The last few months have proved to be hard and trying times - thank you for standing in the gap!

Our son accepted Christ as a child, but made a re-dedication in his late teens. He was baptized on December 20. Every year I send him a birthday card on that date. He'll be 5 this year in the Lord.

My salvation in Christ - this is such a wonderful blessing in my life. Since I have re-evaluated my life & realized what was missing, life has been so much better!

My wonderful loving husband - he's a manly man & I love the way he loves me. :) He's a wonderful father, too!

My three beautiful healthy kids - My life is so full, hectic and crazy because of them, but I wouldn't have it any other way. They're blessings that God has entrusted me with & I pray that I'm doing a good job with them.

My grandpa - We lost my grandma almost two years ago & I realized then how precious life is. My grandparents have always been my stand in parents when my mom wasn't always there for me.

My mom - She is truly a blessing in my life. Now that she lives in the town that I live in, we actually have a relationship that I enjoy. I didn't realize how much I craved that until now!

My IL's - They are wonderful people that have loved me & Emily from the beginning just like we have always been here.

My PC Business - I love that I have the opportunity to stay home and raise my family. PC gives me the ability to do that & still spoil the fam!

My church family - they are a wonderful gift that DH & I are so grateful for. We're being fed spiritually & need it so much!

Only 5 posts about what we're thankful for? How is that?

I am thankful for a wonderful caring and compassionate Boyfriend.

For my DD who amazes me everyday whether to surprise me with the things she has learned or to make me shake my head in amazement at how smart a child can be yet the common sense went out the window...(she put the frozen vegetables in the fridge when we got home from the grocery store last night).

For my family all of them. My aunt is more of a mom to me than my own mom and she is amazing to have in my life.

For my Boyfriends family. They accepted me and my DD into their lives and are amazing people.

I am thankful for my jobs and that I have them to help provide for me and mine.

I am thankful for my home and the ablility to put food on the table, heat to warm me up, running water, and all of that. There were times those things were very hard to pay for.

I am thankful for all of my Cheffer friends and their ability to give me good ideas and to make me laugh and smile!!

To all of you on this wonderful day...Happy Thanksgiving!!!

(I just now saw this thread...)

I'm thankful for health, home, happiness, my dear children, my supportive friends--new and old, my job--new and old!, and our heavenly father from whom ALL blessings flow!

Have a wonderful holiday with your families.

I have so much to be thankful for: a wonderful husband, two beautiful and healthy children, a warm home, job(s), health, food on the table, love of friends and family, this wonderful country in which I live. I got the following from an e-mail I received, and it sums it up pretty well:

I AM THANKFUL:
FOR THE WIFE
WHO SAYS IT'S HOT DOGS TONIGHT,
BECAUSE SHE IS HOME WITH ME,
AND NOT OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE.

FOR THE HUSBAND
WHO IS ON THE SOFA BEING A COUCH POTATO,
BECAUSE HE IS HOME WITH ME
AND NOT OUT AT THE BARS.

FOR THE TEENAGER
WHO IS COMPLAINING ABOUT DOING DISHES
BECAUSE IT MEANS SHE IS
AT HOME, NOT ON THE STREETS.

FOR THE TAXES I PAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM EMPLOYED.

FOR THE MESS TO CLEAN AFTER A PARTY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE
BEEN SURROUNDED BY FRIENDS.

FOR THE CLOTHES THAT FIT A LITTLE TOO SNUG
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I HAVE ENOUGH TO EAT.

FOR A LAWN THAT NEEDS MOWING,
WINDOWS THAT NEED CLEANING, AND
GUTTERS THAT NEED FIXING
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE A HOME.

FOR ALL THE COMPLAINING I HEAR ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT
BECAUSE IT MEANS
WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

FOR THE PARKING SPOT I FIND AT THE FAR END
OF THE PARKING LOT
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM CAPABLE OF WALKING AND I HAVE BEEN BLESSED
WITH TRANSPORATION.

FOR MY HUGE HEATING BILL
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I AM WARM.

FOR THE LADY BEHIND ME IN CHURCH
WHO SINGS OFF KEY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I CAN HEAR.

FOR THE PILE OF LAUNDRY AND IRONING
BECAUSE IT MEANS
I HAVE CLOTHES TO WEAR.

FOR WEARINESS AND ACHING MUSCLES
AT THE END OF THE DAY
BECAUSE IT MEANS I HAVE BEEN
CAPABLE OF WORKING HARD.

FOR THE ALARM THAT GOES OFF IN THE
EARLY MORNING HOURS
BECAUSE IT MEANS I AM ALIVE.

I only a have a minute, but I think pretty much everyone has said it so well!

My gorgeous, compassionate and caring DH who takes care of me and the kids so well, and is so patient!

My amazing loving, healthy, smart and beautiful children, they exhaust me, but I love them so much and I wouldn't have it any other way! (see my recently up-dated album for pics!).

My Mom and Dad and sisters

My in-laws - they have truly become my american family, when my own family are so far away.

For my Saviour and Lord

For my health, and that of my loved ones

For food, shelter and clothing.

For friends, on-line and in-town!!

Got to run now, it's almost time to eat! Have a GREAT Thanksgiving Day everyone!

Last edited:

What is "soMuch to Be Thankful For!"?

"soMuch to Be Thankful For!" is a collection of recipes and cooking tips curated by Pampered Chef to help make your Thanksgiving meal extra special.

How can I access "soMuch to Be Thankful For!"?

The "soMuch to Be Thankful For!" collection is available on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find it in the "Recipes" section of our app or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are the recipes in "soMuch to Be Thankful For!" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "soMuch to Be Thankful For!" have been tested and approved by our team of experts to ensure they are easy to follow and produce delicious results.

Do the recipes in "soMuch to Be Thankful For!" require special equipment?

While some recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products, many of the recipes in "soMuch to Be Thankful For!" can be made with basic kitchen tools. We also provide alternative methods if you don't have a particular tool.

Can I customize the "soMuch to Be Thankful For!" recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are a variety of recipes in "soMuch to Be Thankful For!" that cater to different dietary needs such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options. We also provide substitution suggestions for common allergens.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies