• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Thankful For This Thanksgiving?

My healthThe men and women who serve in the militaryThe Bill of RightsMy carGod's guidanceIn summary, the conversation centered around gratitude and thankfulness, with individuals expressing their appreciation for various aspects of their lives such as family, career, health, and relationships. They also acknowledged the significance of Thanksgiving and Veteran's Day, and expressed gratitude for the men and women who serve in the military. Overall, the conversation emphasized the importance of being thankful and appreciative for what one has in their life.
gailz2
Gold Member
As Thanksgiving approaches, I thought I'd start a Thankful site.

I'm thankful for my wonderful family, we will always be there for each other. We welcomed our fourth grandson into the family this year.

I'm thankful that I decided to become a PC consultant almost 5 years ago. Being in this business has helped me afford to stay home and watch my 4 grandsons. Not only has it helped financially, but also mentally--letting me get out and meet so many new people and make so many new friends.

I'm very thankful and appreciative of the men and women who serve and have served in the military for our continued safety and freedom. Not to be forgotten are their families who love and support them. One of my sons and his wife were both in the military (Army/Air Force). I understand how hard it can be for the family.

I'm thankful for my friends and my health; oh my, the list could go on, but I'll stop here.

Happy Veteran's Day, and a very Happy and Thankful Thanksgiving to all.

What a beautiful idea Gail. Thank you for beginning this.

I too am thankful for everyday I have with my family. Health issues have made me more appreciative of every moment and I've learned not to allow "stinking thinking" any time- it is non-productive.
I am thankful for my Director Theresa Jennings and her fantastic team for all of their support and friendship. I am thankful for this site as well for everyone's willingness to share, support and listen to one another.
I too must say a very special thank you to all the military personal (past and present) along with their loving, supportive families whom give so much for all of us. May God be with you all!

Happy Veteran's Day. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm thankful for the late Dr. David Sherman who saved my bacon 12 years ago, and for Dr. Schlitt who saved my bacon last June. I'm thankful to be living in the greatest country in the world, where there are still young people willing to risk everything to fight for our our way of life. I am thankful for the Bill of Rights, which gives me the right to free speech, to keep and bear arms (among others) and includes the right for morons to protest things they know nothing about.

I'm thankful that my 1997 Dodge Intrepid is still on the road and running great even after I broke a timing belt last week.

I'm thankful for a team of experts who were able to ensure me that my car was a "first generation" and therefore I didn't bend valves when I broke down.

I'm thankful that God led me to an able mechanic who could fix it.

bumping to keep going

I am thankful for my family, my business and my friends who keep me motivated. Today I am extremely thankful that my son was able to maneuver through two stopped tractor trailers and numerous cars on a snowy highway and only did damage to our car and not to himself, or his passengers. (also thankful for car insurance!).

The list is far too long to share here. But, topping my list would be:My Savior
My husband
My son
My friends
My church
My business

What Are You Thankful For?

The concept of gratitude and being thankful is an important aspect of life, and it is often discussed around Thanksgiving. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often receive questions about this topic. Here are the 5 most frequently asked questions about what we are thankful for, along with their answers:

1. How do I express my gratitude?

Expressing gratitude can be done in many ways, such as saying "thank you" to someone or showing acts of kindness. One easy way to express gratitude is by writing thank-you notes to people who have made a positive impact in your life. You can also express gratitude by simply acknowledging and being grateful for the small things in your life, like a beautiful sunset or a delicious meal.

2. Why is being thankful important?

Being thankful has numerous benefits for our well-being. It can improve our physical health by boosting our immune system and reducing stress levels. It also has a positive impact on our mental health, increasing feelings of happiness and contentment. Additionally, expressing gratitude can strengthen relationships and improve overall satisfaction with life.

3. How can I practice gratitude daily?

There are many ways to incorporate gratitude into your daily routine. Some suggestions include starting a gratitude journal, where you write down things you are thankful for each day. You can also make it a habit to say one thing you are grateful for before going to bed or starting your day. Another way is to actively practice mindfulness and be present in the moment, appreciating the little things in life.

4. Can being thankful improve my overall well-being?

Yes, expressing gratitude and being thankful can have a positive impact on your overall well-being. Studies have shown that practicing gratitude can lead to increased levels of happiness, improved relationships, and better physical health. By focusing on the good in your life, you can shift your perspective and feel more content and fulfilled.

5. How can I encourage my children to be thankful?

Teaching children to be thankful is a valuable lesson that can benefit them throughout their lives. One way to encourage gratitude in children is by modeling it yourself. Express your own gratitude and make it a part of your daily routine. You can also involve children in activities that promote gratitude, such as making a gratitude jar or creating a thankful tree. Encouraging them to thank others and acknowledging and appreciating their own blessings can also help foster a grateful mindset.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
kam