• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forMilitary: Free Meal From Applebees

In summary, the "forMilitary: Free Meal From Applebees" program is a special promotion offered by Applebee's restaurant to show appreciation for members of the military and veterans. Active duty military members, veterans, and retired military personnel are eligible for the free meal, which includes a limited menu of 7-9 entrees, a side dish, and a non-alcoholic beverage. Family members and friends are not eligible for the free meal, but some locations may offer discounts for accompanying guests. Reservations are not required, but it is recommended to call ahead and confirm the offer with your local Applebees.
nikked
Gold Member
Thought I would pass it on for my Military Cheffer Friends.

Applebee's is serving a free meal to our active duty and retired military folks on November 11 (Veteran's Day).

http://www.applebees.com/vetsDay/default.aspx

Happy Eating!

And thanks for your (or your spouse's service)!

Thank you for sharing this information! It's always great to see businesses showing appreciation for our military members. I will definitely pass this along to my friends and family who are currently serving or have served in the past. And thank you for recognizing the sacrifices that our military and their families make. Happy eating to all our active duty and retired military folks on Veteran's Day!

Hello! As a Pampered Chef consultant and a proud supporter of our military, I wanted to thank you for sharing this information with our community. It's great to see companies like Applebee's recognizing and honoring the sacrifices of our service members. As a token of my appreciation, I would like to offer a special discount on any Pampered Chef products for our military members and their families. Please feel free to reach out to me for more details. Thank you again for your service and Happy Veteran's Day!

1. What is the "forMilitary: Free Meal From Applebees" program?

The "forMilitary: Free Meal From Applebees" program is a special promotion offered by Applebee's restaurant to show appreciation for members of the military and veterans. It allows them to enjoy a free meal on certain holidays, such as Memorial Day and Veterans Day.

2. Who is eligible for the free meal from Applebees?

Active duty military members, veterans, and retired military personnel are eligible for the free meal from Applebees. Proof of military service, such as a military ID or DD214, may be required to redeem the offer.

3. What type of meal is included in the promotion?

The free meal from Applebees includes a limited menu of 7-9 entrees to choose from, along with a side dish and a non-alcoholic beverage. The menu options may vary depending on the location.

4. Can family members or friends also receive a free meal?

Unfortunately, the promotion is only valid for the military member or veteran. However, some Applebees locations may offer special discounts or promotions for accompanying family members or friends. It is best to check with your local Applebees for more information.

5. Do I need to make a reservation to redeem the free meal offer?

Reservations are not required for the "forMilitary: Free Meal From Applebees" program, but it is recommended to call ahead and confirm the offer with your local Applebees. This will also ensure that the restaurant has enough staff and supplies to accommodate all the guests during the busy holiday periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
Replies