• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forMilitary: Free Night @ B&Bs, Nov. 10

In summary, the "forMilitary: Free Night @ B&Bs" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to active duty military members, veterans, and their families. Eligible individuals can book a free night at select Bed & Breakfasts on November 10th by entering their military information on the Pampered Chef website and receiving a unique code. There are some restrictions and limitations, and changes or cancellations must be made directly with the Bed & Breakfast.
nikked
Gold Member
Even if you are not military yourselves, please pass this on to those who are. It's an awesome opportunity, acknowledging the military service of active AND retired military members in honor of Veteran's Day. There are B&Bs all over the country participating. ENJOY!

B&Bs For Vets - Home

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing. Of course, my husband is deployed right now but I love that this is available.

That's cool!

a bump...please pass this info on...even if u don't know antone military, someone you know probably does!

Thank you so much for this information! I'm the Jr Vice President of our local VFW's Auxiliary and I will be making sure that I pass this on to our post! :)

Thanks thats awsome! im stationed in germany right now but I sent it to all my friends back in the states.

How wonderful--I have so many family members, including my son and his wife, that may be able to take advantage of this--even if it is just a nice night at a place in our home time since they have to work. Very nice recognition.

Related to forMilitary: Free Night @ B&Bs, Nov. 10

What is the "forMilitary: Free Night @ B&Bs" event?

The "forMilitary: Free Night @ B&Bs" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to active duty military members, veterans, and their families. It allows them to book a free night at select Bed & Breakfasts across the country on November 10th as a thank you for their service.

Who is eligible to participate in this event?

All active duty military members, veterans, and their families are eligible to participate in the "forMilitary: Free Night @ B&Bs" event. Proof of military service may be required at the time of booking.

How do I book a free night at a participating Bed & Breakfast?

To book a free night, eligible individuals can visit the Pampered Chef website and enter their military information to receive a unique code. This code can then be used to book a free night at any participating Bed & Breakfast on November 10th.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for this event?

Yes, there are some restrictions and limitations for the "forMilitary: Free Night @ B&Bs" event. The offer is valid for one night only on November 10th, and is subject to availability at each Bed & Breakfast. Additionally, each code can only be used once and cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

Can I cancel or change my reservation for this event?

Yes, you can cancel or change your reservation for the "forMilitary: Free Night @ B&Bs" event. However, any changes or cancellations must be made directly with the Bed & Breakfast you have booked with. Pampered Chef is not responsible for any changes or cancellations made by participants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies