• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Cards for Evan's Birthday - A Sweet Surprise from Carolyn's Group

In summary, you can personalize the thank you cards with your own message and each pack contains 20 cards and envelopes. The cards are made with high-quality materials and can be ordered in bulk for larger groups. The estimated delivery time is 5-7 business days, but expedited shipping options are also available.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Evan asked me to post this:
I have infiltrated your group for a moment to thank everyone who sent me cards and postcards for my Birthday! Thank you Carolyn. It was a great surprise and speaks volumes to wonderful person you are that you were able to persuade everyone to do so! I will now leave you to your Cheffing business! Thanks again!!!

--------------------
and thanks from me - you really made his day/week and I loved seeing the smiles all the postcards brought to his face :)

Thats Awesome! I'm SO glad he enjoyed our little fun! :D

Oh, I dropped the ball. I completely forgot about this. I'm sorry girl! Glad that others were able to participate & make his day! :D

OMG Look!! We got a "like" button!!

Nice, huh? LOL

dannyzmom said:
OMG Look!! We got a "like" button!!

Love it! (and sorry, I missed the bday card request too) Happy Belated to your hubby!

1. Can I personalize the thank you cards with my own message?

Yes, you can personalize the thank you cards with your own message. Simply choose the "customize" option when ordering and you can add your own special message to each card.

2. How many cards come in a pack?

Each pack contains 20 thank you cards and 20 envelopes, perfect for a group to show their appreciation for Evan's birthday.

3. Are the cards made with high-quality materials?

Yes, the thank you cards are made with premium cardstock and feature a glossy finish for a professional and elegant look.

4. Can I order these cards in bulk for a larger group?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering options for larger groups. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

5. How long will it take for the cards to arrive?

The estimated delivery time for these thank you cards is 5-7 business days. However, you can also choose expedited shipping options at checkout for faster delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies