• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You

In summary, the author is teary and grateful for all the support she's received today. She is worried about her business and is hopeful that things will work out.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
This one deserves its own thread. Thank you for all your kind words and support today. It was a horrible day to get through. I haven't been this weepy since I was pregnant, I think! And rightly so, TT is like my baby.... and my baby is being threatened.

I just want to say thank you and I love you all. You have no idea how much your posts have meant to me today.... (tearing up again...where's the Kleenex?)

WE LOVE you and TT! We will do anything to keep it going!

Joy, I'm sure it is like your baby. I'm sending all my well-wishes your way!

You are loved!

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k471/CORALLiiE/smilie-1.gif

I'm behind you! You help my business out so much!

We love you, too, Joy!

We love yo you too! :love:

As I said in the other thread, let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

Love, love, love what you do for us. You have shared your "baby" with us and I for one have loved to see it grow into what it has. It has been a big part of my ...... uh life (business) that I can't image my ..... uh life (business) without out it! My ..... uh existence (business) would not be the same without her!

Love, hope and prayers are being sent your way!

Ditto for me..... I will stand behind you Joy,,,,,,, whatever the outcome is with HO...

I'm with you too, Joy! Know you have meant so much to me in such a short time since last August when I joined TT! I could NEVER do what you do!

We love you too Joy! I might be able to come up with something good on my own given enough time, but it would be nothing compared to what you do! If you need us to start flooding HO with letters of our support for you, I'm in! Same goes for phone calls. If there is a way for us to help you with this just say the word!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Take it one step at a time. You'll be okay.

Joy, your work is so professional, and you're truly a joy to work with. I feel certain this will all get straightened out in your (our) favor.

get some sleep maybe HO will cooperate tomorrow

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

1. What is "Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You" about?

"Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You" is a heartfelt expression of gratitude to all those who have supported and contributed to the success of Pampered Chef. It is our way of recognizing and appreciating the hard work and dedication of our team, consultants, and customers.

2. How can I access "Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You"?

"Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You" can be accessed through our official Pampered Chef website, as well as through our social media channels. You can also request a physical copy from your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is "Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You" available in different languages?

Currently, "Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You" is only available in English. However, we are continuously working on expanding our resources and materials to cater to our diverse community of consultants and customers.

4. Can I share "Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You" with my team or customers?

Yes, "Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You" is meant to be shared with everyone who has been a part of the Pampered Chef family. You can share it digitally or print out copies to distribute to your team or customers.

5. What inspired Pampered Chef to create "Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You"?

Pampered Chef created "Thank You All: A Heartfelt Thank You" as a way to express our sincere gratitude and appreciation for the hard work and support of our team, consultants, and customers. We wanted to take the time to recognize and celebrate their contributions to our success as a company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies