• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A Thank You to Chef Ann for Her Service and Wisdom

In summary, Ann has been a great resource for the community, and she has been the target of constant attacks. Thank you to everyone who defends her and thank you to ChefAnn for all that she does.
pcchris
Silver Member
Hello........

It's been a while since I've started a thread here. Been a while since I've BEEN here at all......

I've been lurking a bit, and I have to admit that I have been appalled at times at the harsh words and treatment of our beloved ChefAnn. So, I felt the need to pop in and just say "THANK YOU" to ChefAnn for all of your wisdom, guidance and kindness.

Ann has been here for a long time, and I just think it's WRONG for all of the people who constantly attack her to do so. MOST of us come here to learn new things, get fresh ideas and generally have fun.

It's understandable that some people will take offense to things people say, but the attacking is totally uncalled for.

Ann, I just wanted to say thank you again for all that you do here.

There are others here that also give very helpful information...and I don't mean to not say thanks to you too....just an observation that Ann has been attacked quite a bit lately. Thanks to all of you who stand by and defend the proper policies of the company.

that's all........talk to you soon.

Chris - welcome back for your peek! I hope you aren't buried in all that snow by you.There is a "Thanks ChefAnn" thread that also got started the same time - check it out too.Good to "see" you again.

pcchris said:
Hello........

It's been a while since I've started a thread here. Been a while since I've BEEN here at all......

I've been lurking a bit, and I have to admit that I have been appalled at times at the harsh words and treatment of our beloved ChefAnn. So, I felt the need to pop in and just say "THANK YOU" to ChefAnn for all of your wisdom, guidance and kindness.

Ann has been here for a long time, and I just think it's WRONG for all of the people who constantly attack her to do so. MOST of us come here to learn new things, get fresh ideas and generally have fun.

It's understandable that some people will take offense to things people say, but the attacking is totally uncalled for.

Ann, I just wanted to say thank you again for all that you do here.

There are others here that also give very helpful information...and I don't mean to not say thanks to you too....just an observation that Ann has been attacked quite a bit lately. Thanks to all of you who stand by and defend the proper policies of the company.

that's all........talk to you soon.

Ditto!!!

I agree 100%

janetupnorth said:
Chris - welcome back for your peek! I hope you aren't buried in all that snow by you.

There is a "Thanks ChefAnn" thread that also got started the same time - check it out too.

Good to "see" you again.

Hi Janet!!!

Didn't look for another thanks chefann thread..........oh well...can't say it enough, I guess!!! LOL!!

We're finally having a winter like we had when I was a kid!! It's about time!

Here ya go, Chris - great weather, huh?

http://cam.mackinacbridge.org/fullsize.jpg

Thanks, Chris. And Carla (love your Hobbes av!).

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Here ya go, Chris - great weather, huh?

http://cam.mackinacbridge.org/fullsize.jpg

Oy vay!!!

KG, you never fail to bring a smile to my face.........thanks.

btw - I DO love snow........so this winter I am in my glory!!!

AND....thanks SOOOOOOOO much for the mighty mac reminder!!! LOL!!!!

chefann said:
Thanks, Chris.

And Carla (love your Hobbes av!).
You're very welcome.

some people suck. (That's probably ruffle some feathers.....oh well.)

I don't know how you deal with the attacks........I really don't.

You're awesome.

pcchris said:
You're very welcome.

You're awesome.

Because she's ChefAnn! And she knows that all the people who matter, love her!:love:

And Chris - to go with KG's picture - yesterday, they shut down the Bridge due to weather!:eek:

Cool!A thread about Chefann successfully hijacked!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Cool!

A thread about Chefann successfully hijacked!

Well, technically, I did still mention ChefAnn in my post.:D And, we are still talking about her - is that a successful hijack?

<giggle>
You folks are silly.That's why I like you.

Anyone familiar with Bill Cosby's routines.
He had one when the kids loved it when Dad was home in the morning instead of the Mom. The kids were getting to eat cake for breakfast. So they started singing, "Dad is great he gives us chocolate cake"

Well here is Ann's version.
Ann is great she makes up chocolate cake!

HA HA HA! If you know the Bill Cosby routine it makes so much more sense, and if not well then go ahead and laugh at me. :p

climbercanoe3 said:
Anyone familiar with Bill Cosby's routines.
He had one when the kids loved it when Dad was home in the morning instead of the Mom. The kids were getting to eat cake for breakfast. So they started singing, "Dad is great he gives us chocolate cake"

Well here is Ann's version.
Ann is great she makes up chocolate cake!

HA HA HA! If you know the Bill Cosby routine it makes so much more sense, and if not well then go ahead and laugh at me. :p

Yup - cake does have eggs in it. :D

ChefBeckyD said:
Because she's ChefAnn! And she knows that all the people who matter, love her!:love:

And Chris - to go with KG's picture - yesterday, they shut down the Bridge due to weather!:eek:
SERIOUSLY??????????????

FREAK ME OUT!!!!!!

Although I can totally understand why they'd shut it down....better to be safe than sorry, huh???

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Cool!

A thread about Chefann successfully hijacked!

HA HA HA!!

And by a BRIDGE, no less!!!

pcchris said:
You're very welcome.

You're awesome.

Two words... IGGY LIST!!!

katie0128 said:
Two words... IGGY LIST!!!

I can say that in one word or less...

IGNORE! :D

Sorry, just reminded me of "I can name that tune in 3 notes or less..." :sing:

:rolleyes:Janet is the chairman of the Department of Redundancy Department.

I guess I haven't been on enough lately and have missed some of the attacks.
When I was a newbie to this site, I spent hours on here quietly researching the business, gathering as much understanding and knowledge as I could. I know some of you may be tired of my always saying thank you...but having folks like Ann on here is what helped me have such a rockin' first year. (So keep on sharing what you know Ann. Those that want to grow their business, and have fun too, will appreciate it!) See you at National!
leggy

We'll meet you at Giordano's!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
:rolleyes:

Janet is the chairman of the Department of Redundancy Department.

No, she said two words, I was doing it in one word! :D ;)

He-he...

But hey, is the DRD part of the government?

...and I'm not only chariman, but head of it too.

janetupnorth said:
No, she said two words, I was doing it in one word! :D ;)

He-he...

But hey, is the DRD part of the government?

...and I'm not only chariman, but head of it too.

Overachiever!

ETA... Or in this case, are you an underachiever?

I've been gone from the site a few days and obviously missed some mistreatment of our sweet ChefAnn. Do I need to do a little ankle kicking? Huh? Just point them out to me. I'll get 'em. Nobody messes with ChefAnn while I'm around.

It's OK, Rae. It's not worth you hurting your little toes on their ankles.

raebates said:
I've been gone from the site a few days and obviously missed some mistreatment of our sweet ChefAnn. Do I need to do a little ankle kicking? Huh? Just point them out to me. I'll get 'em. Nobody messes with ChefAnn while I'm around.

I guess I have missed it too.....now my curiosity is up and I need to know where to look for this!

Yeah, besides I think the main person has come and gone...

chefann said:
It's OK, Rae. It's not worth you hurting your little toes on their ankles.
Hey, I wear steel-toed boots for ankle-kicking. I take no chances. :DHowever, I'll let it go this time.

Last edited:
There have been several ankle-biters around here the last couple of weeks. I think one quietly went away, one just sort of disappeared when no one responded to any of their posts and the third one tends to breeze in here, take a shot or two at some of us, then leaves again.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There have been several ankle-biters around here the last couple of weeks. I think one quietly went away, one just sort of disappeared when no one responded to any of their posts and the third one tends to breeze in here, take a shot or two at some of us, then leaves again.

Hey!!! Are you talking about me???? I did kind of go away, and I breeze in sometimes (but I'd like to think I don't cause trouble...well, at least not in here..;)

I'm not an ankle biter though........I go for the gusto.....I'll let you think about that one....tee hee.....

I had to start this thread because NO ONE deserves the harshness that Ann received..........kwim??? :love: ya!!

No, the one who breezes in and out is one of those people who can find the cloud around every silver lining.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No, the one who breezes in and out is one of those people who can find the cloud around every silver lining.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I didn't think you were talking about me..............but had to check. ;)

I probably can figure out who you're talking about if I think hard enough......ouch, that hurts!! tee hee....

Apparently, we're all supposed to stop talking about things that Moronica doesn't deem appropriate to this forum. :rolleyes:

I don't think this is an appropriate topic.Stop it.You're all just being stupid and negative for dragging up ancient history._________________
Moronica Dimwitz
../moronchef<giggle>

Last edited:
LMAO!!!!!!

I get it now, I think..........

:)

thank u.

chefann said:
I don't think this is an appropriate topic.

Stop it.

You're all just being stupid and negative for dragging up ancient history.

<giggle>

LOL!:D :D :D

Cute - very cute!

I think I want to change my PWS to moronchef - just for fun. :)

chefann said:
I think I want to change my PWS to moronchef - just for fun. :)
LOL!!!!

You're a funny girl, Miss Ann.............

I'll bet no one would forget that one...........:)

Yeah, but they'd probably think you meant "more on chef" and wind up at some adult site.

And there's another problem with that plan, too. Can't use "chef" in PWS addresses any more.

Policies, page 21:
It’s important that Consultants represent themselves as independent sales people and in no way imply they represent The Pampered Chef® corporate office. Therefore, new Personal Web Site subscribers must include their first and/or last name in their Personal Web Site address. For example,
Code:
www.pamperedchef.biz/susieglutz

The part of the .biz address you customize may not include The Pampered Chef® corporate name, the tagline, any trademark used by the company or any derivation of such, for instance, the words “pamper,” “pampered,” “chef,” “discover,” “in you,” etc.​

Oh Ann your such a know it all.......:p

That's me! So watch yourself! I'm not above turning people in... and Richard L. at HO knows who I am now. :)

Like he hasn't known who you are for at least a year. :rolleyes:

I've got your name badge for conference.
ignore_badge.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I've got your name badge for conference.

ignore_badge.jpg
LMAO!!!!

Where on earth do you FIND this stuff??? HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!

That's a good one KG, well done:D

Well, I am alll caught up on things now! Thanks!! I hate being out of the loop.

All I can say is that Ann has helped me several times and I appreciate it.

Hey wait, what? Who's attacking Ann? Blasphemy! Someone fill me in! I breeze in and out, but I don't attack... I don't think... regardless - I need the scoop. :D

1. What is Chef Ann's role at Pampered Chef?

Chef Ann is a highly respected and experienced consultant and trainer for Pampered Chef. She has been with the company for many years and is known for her knowledge, passion, and dedication to the brand.

2. Why do people attack Chef Ann?

Unfortunately, there will always be people who disagree with others and choose to express their opinions in negative ways. Chef Ann has been a valuable asset to our community and we do not condone any attacks on her.

3. How can I show my appreciation for Chef Ann?

The best way to show your appreciation for Chef Ann is to continue to support and engage with her in a respectful and positive manner. You can also send her a personal message or leave a comment on her posts to let her know how much she is valued.

4. Are there other members of the community who provide helpful information?

Absolutely! We have a wonderful community filled with knowledgeable and supportive individuals. While Chef Ann may be the most well-known, there are many others who also contribute valuable insights and ideas.

5. What can I do if I see someone attacking Chef Ann?

If you see any negative or attacking comments towards Chef Ann, we encourage you to report it to the moderators so that appropriate action can be taken. We want to maintain a positive and respectful environment for all members of our community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
3RingChef