• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PC Consultant Thanks Ann for Being a Reliable Resource and Lifesaver

In summary, Ann is an expert summarizer of content and is always willing to help when needed. She is also a chef success hero and helps others achieve their goals.
We should have a "Cheffies" award night with different categories.

Who wants to design the trophy?

dianevill said:
We should have a "Cheffies" award night with different categories.

Who wants to design the trophy?

Would be right to nominate Ann to design a trophy she would for sure get?? :D

heather223 said:
Would be right to nominate Ann to design a trophy she would for sure get?? :D

LOL - yes, she can design her own trophy! We'd have to have other categories that she CAN'T win - best looking male maybe???

dianevill said:
LOL - yes, she can design her own trophy! We'd have to have other categories that she CAN'T win - best looking male maybe???

I can see her trying to dress up for that one... :rolleyes:

dianevill said:
12-18" here; I just got done shoveling (trying to stay on top of it). Of course, DH is gone all week - he's always gone when it snows. Hmmm!

This always seems to happen at our house. I just love pulling out the snow blower. My husband will be gone next week (Mexico, on business), so I can guarantee some more snow for those of us in southwest Michigan and northwest Indiana.

Okay, back on track.

Thank you Ann for being ready with facts, a good joke or both. Whatever the situation requires.

Last edited:
dianevill said:
That would be KG:

KG.jpg

OMG!!!

Ann ~ you crack me up !!

The kudos you are receiving are well deserved.... you are quick, concise, witty, gorgeous with your BIG Texas hairdo, helpful, funny, totally accepted by all (if not~screw em), encouraging, a kick in the pants to drink with, and I think most of all - a friend to all who chat with you.

Please accept the above "Best Lookin Male" trophy as my token of friendship and appreciation for who you are ....:balloon:

I knew I should never have put that stupid hat on.

KG, we'll make that the official Wave 3 name badge this year. :)

Nope. We've already got a wave badge photo.
leaf_blower.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Nope. We've already got a wave badge photo.

leaf_blower.jpg
KG, I love looking at pictures of you in your - ahem - younger days!

Is it just me, or is anyone else creeped out by the dead-looking hand on that guy? It looks like he's got no circulation to his right hand!

gorgeous with your BIG Texas hairdo

Heyyyyy! We like our big hair down here. :D If for no other reason, it's good for jokes. lol

The whole pic creeps me out. :yuck:

Last edited:
chefann said:
Is it just me, or is anyone else creeped out by the dead-looking hand on that guy? It looks like he's got no circulation to his right hand!

I think it's that beautiful bright blue uniform reflecting on his hand:D . It is pretty creepy looking.

It's only pasty because the blood ran down his arm from waving all these years.

Definately creepy!!

Yes, Ann is amazing!! Thank you so much Ann!!! There's lots of others that make CS a great place to come for help~hope it stays that way!!

Ann, do you have any idea who difficult it is to hijack a thread where you're the subject?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Ann, do you have any idea who difficult it is to hijack a thread where you're the subject?

Proving that few things can unite us like rallying around a fellow cheffer!

And I agree, that picture has always creeped me out!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

That's funny, because I was going to jokingly post that I needed more love from this thread and for people to stop hijacking it. :D

We only hijack threads of people we like.Besides, you can't hijack a thread that's locked.Hehehehehehehehehehe

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We only hijack threads of people we like.

Besides, you can't hijack a thread that's locked.

Hehehehehehehehehehe

Thanks KG - almost spit on my screen here! :rolleyes:

NaughtyYou guys are so naughty!

You guys are always laughing and making fun of stuff! Making Janet spit on her screen and making others shoot milk out of their noses!! :yuck:

KG, What are you the chief of the joking police!!? LOL

I'd like to join, sign me up!! :love:

Debbie :D

Key word is ALMOST spit on my screen - held it in luckily!!!! ;)

KG is the joke police, and I'm apparently the chef police. We're going to have special buttons for conference that have a sheriff's star on them. :)

Ooh - can I have a Secret Service one or something really cool and mysterious???Oh wait, last National Conference I dressed as a firefighter in full turnout gear - don't know if I can top that!

Oh, oh... an I love Ann thread!!! Well I had the privilage of meeting Ann live in person at Leadership and although we only spoke briefly I could tell she is awesome, everything you think of her from what you see on the board is true!! Thank you for all you do Ann!!

chefann said:
KG is the joke police, and I'm apparently the chef police. We're going to have special buttons for conference that have a sheriff's star on them. :)
Now this made me LOL!

janetupnorth said:
Ooh - can I have a Secret Service one or something really cool and mysterious???

Oh wait, last National Conference I dressed as a firefighter in full turnout gear - don't know if I can top that![/QUOTE]

We must've been in different waves, because I sure didn't see that!:D I have to ask, though, why? Or were you in one of the fun ED banquets where you had to dress up as something?

chefann said:
I think I heard somewhere that you're the Police Chef. From a deep thinker, I'm sure.

tinfoilhat.jpg

Well, somebody has to be in charge of our police farce.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
(Screw the lemons.)

Wouldn't that sting? And wouldn't that be impossible to do unless you had inferior equipment?:eek: :D

And ChefAnn...you ROCK THE HOUSE!!!! I just wish they would put you and KG in Wave 1 so Carolyn, Rae, ChefAnn and I could gang up on KG (in the most dignified and non-sexutal way, KG...don't want to get your hopes or anything else up)!!

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
Ooh - can I have a Secret Service one or something really cool and mysterious???

Oh wait, last National Conference I dressed as a firefighter in full turnout gear - don't know if I can top that!

Yes, Janet rocked in her gear!! It made me feel safe for the bus ride back!
Oh, and Janet would have to join us in that Wave 1 gang up on KG!!! She can use her EMT skills to revive him!

dianevill said:
janetupnorth said:

Oh wait, last National Conference I dressed as a firefighter in full turnout gear - don't know if I can top that![/QUOTE]

We must've been in different waves, because I sure didn't see that!:D I have to ask, though, why? Or were you in one of the fun ED banquets where you had to dress up as something?

Yeah, I wasn't in my "normal" wave. I attended Sara Philbin's banquet and you had to "dress your dream". I didn't know what to do so if you know me, I like to have fun and had my turnout gear in my van.

I wore that and stated my dream was to do PC to the level that I didn't have to work my regular FT job and could do what I wanted like more time to volunteer as a firefighter, spend time with my kids, etc.

Ann - totally forgot you were on the bus back! :)

baychef said:
Wouldn't that sting? And wouldn't that be impossible to do unless you had inferior equipment?:eek: :D

And ChefAnn...you ROCK THE HOUSE!!!! I just wish they would put you and KG in Wave 1 so Carolyn, Rae, ChefAnn and I could gang up on KG (in the most dignified and non-sexutal way, KG...don't want to get your hopes or anything else up)!!
Yeah, promises promises. But remember, I'm only 90 miles away, so if you make it worth my while...

<h2>1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant's personal website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially starting your business.</p><h2>2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be your own boss. You also receive discounts on products, access to training and support, and the chance to earn rewards and recognition.</p><h2>3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?</h2><p>To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and demonstrations, and you can earn free products and discounts based on sales at the party.</p><h2>4. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as food products such as spices, sauces, and mixes. The company is known for its high-quality, innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.</p><h2>5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?</h2><p>Yes, you can be a Pampered Chef consultant while also holding a full-time job. The flexibility of the business allows you to work at your own pace and schedule events around your other commitments. Many consultants have successful businesses while also working other jobs or raising a family.</p>

Related to PC Consultant Thanks Ann for Being a Reliable Resource and Lifesaver

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant's personal website. You will need to purchase a starter kit and complete training before officially starting your business.

2. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, work from home, and be your own boss. You also receive discounts on products, access to training and support, and the chance to earn rewards and recognition.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family. The consultant will provide all the necessary materials and demonstrations, and you can earn free products and discounts based on sales at the party.

4. What kind of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, as well as food products such as spices, sauces, and mixes. The company is known for its high-quality, innovative products that make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can be a Pampered Chef consultant while also holding a full-time job. The flexibility of the business allows you to work at your own pace and schedule events around your other commitments. Many consultants have successful businesses while also working other jobs or raising a family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • Sarah Mitson
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies