• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Being a Successful PC Consultant Worth the Wait?

In summary, Ida has 7 recruits with 5 qualified. Her 6th recruit has her first show on Saturday, but one recruit might not pan out. Ida is excited to walk across the stage in Wave 2 and is reminded that she may not receive her call for promotions until after the 1st of the month. She is advised to go celebrate and is congratulated by others.
kisrae
Gold Member
:sing: My 5th recruit just sent in ther 4th show!! :sing:

I have a total of 7 recruits now. Only 5 qulified. My 6th has her 1st show on Saturday and it should be a good one. One girl might not pan out. But that okay. I'll help others reach their goals witht he PC.

:D I'm so Excited!! I'm walking across the stage in Wave 2:D

Congratulations! Just and FYI so you're not sitting next to the phone... you won't get the call until after the 1st of the month when promotions go into effect.

:p Congradulations..................:p

finley1991 said:
Congratulations!

Just and FYI so you're not sitting next to the phone... you won't get the call until after the 1st of the month when promotions go into effect.

:D Thanks for the info.....I need to go Easter shopping:D

You rock! Congrats!!!!

Congratulations!!! That's great news.

Yep, I got my call on April 7th last year, so just know you might be waiting. :)CONGRATS!!!!!

mazel tov!!

CONGRATULATIONS IDA!

Congratulations!!! 5 qualified recruits!!! Wow

Congratulations!!! I remember the day very clearly that I realized I finally had all 5 at the same time!!! :sing: :sing:
You'll be waiting until after the first of the month for the call. BUT I got mine like the 2nd or 3rd. Since I had already turned in my agreement earlier (it took mine awhile to qualify), they said that they "watch & wait". So you may get lucky and get your call early too!:thumbup:
Great job! Now go celebrate!!:D :D

Congratulations!

susanr613 said:
mazel tov!!
[hijack]

Yeah, rub it in.

[/hijack]

Sorry, it's a private joke. Move along, nothing else to see here.

Congrats! Keep us posted when you get the call!! How exciting...

Congratulations!! WOO HOO!!:balloon:

kisrae said:
:sing: My 5th recruit just sent in ther 4th show!! :sing:

I have a total of 7 recruits now. Only 5 qulified. My 6th has her 1st show on Saturday and it should be a good one. One girl might not pan out. But that okay. I'll help others reach their goals witht he PC.

:D I'm so Excited!! I'm walking across the stage in Wave 2:D

Ida, that's WONDERFUL news!

I'll be cheering for you when you walk!!!

Congrats Ida! I'll be cheering for you:)

1. How do I know when I'll receive the call?

The wait time for the call varies depending on your location and the number of current job openings. You can check the status of your application by logging into your account on our website.

2. What should I expect during the call?

The call will be a brief interview to discuss your qualifications and availability for the position. The recruiter will also provide more information about the job and answer any questions you may have.

3. Will I receive a job offer during the call?

While it is possible to receive a job offer during the call, it is not guaranteed. The call is mainly to determine if you are a good fit for the position and to gather more information about your experience and skills.

4. Can I reschedule the call if I am unavailable at the scheduled time?

Yes, you can reschedule the call by contacting the recruiter or by logging into your account and selecting a new time slot. However, we recommend keeping the scheduled time to show your commitment to the position.

5. What should I do if I miss the call?

If you miss the call, the recruiter will leave a voicemail and may also send an email with instructions on how to reschedule. Make sure to check your voicemail and email regularly to not miss any updates regarding your application.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • michelle campo
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
michelle campo
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies