• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!

In summary, Russell had a close call while driving around a curve when a man appeared on his side of the road and Russell had to take evasive action to avoid hitting him. The man did not move and Russell had to hit the ditch and almost hit a culvert before spinning back onto the road. Russell called the police, but they did not come and he had to follow up with them later. In the meantime, Jennifer went to get their children who were with Russell during the incident. Russell was visibly shaken and the children were scared and upset. The man admitted to drinking and claimed he was "fooling" with his steering wheel when he saw Russell. The police are investigating the incident and will determine if charges will be pressed. Jennifer is
jrstephens
Russell came around a curve and the man was on his side of the road and never moved. Russell had to hit the ditch , then he saw a culvert and slammed on breaks to keep from hitting it and spun back in the road. Thank the Lord that He protected them and the truck did not flip!

Russell called the cops. They came out and were going to talk to the man and then come by tonight to talk Russell again. They did not come. Russell called and they got called to a shooting and will come back later.

I went and got the kids from Russell while he was waiting on the cops. Russell was visibly shaken he said it was so close to being horrible. Luke was scared too. Cole was crying and ready to go hom.

I just thank God that they are ok. Things could've turned out so different.

I know how you feel and I praise God your family is OK. Hold those kids close and after you put them to bed hold your husband close.

How scary Jennifer! So glad they are safe.

The police just called. They said the man said he was fooling with his steering wheel when he saw Russell and that since he saw that the truck "recovered" he did not turn around to makre sure they were ok. He admitted to drinking when he got back home but said he wasn't before then.

Russell followed him to his house to find out where he lived and told the police he could barely get in the door b/c he was staggering.

The man also road a lood around another road on his way like he was trying to "loose" Russell when he was following him.

They are going to bring a report for Russel to sign to the house and the Magistrate will decide if there is enough to press charges.

Russell is trying to decide now the way they were talking if he should even bother with trying.

Crystal Patton said:
I know how you feel and I praise God your family is OK. Hold those kids close and after you put them to bed hold your husband close.

I thought about you when Russell called to tell me today and the close call you had. How are u feeling?

jrstephens said:
I thought about you when Russell called to tell me today and the close call you had. How are u feeling?

I'm doing OK. I'm very busy cleaning and such as DH will be home Monday afternoon/evening. Though, honestly, after yesterday he may drive more and sleep less to be home Sunday.
But otherwise I am pushing away the guilty thoughts and completely ignoring the neon sign above my head that keeps flashing 'BAD MOTHER'. LOL
Thank you for asking.

Tell your DH to pursue it, even if he feels it will go nowhere. Then if it doesn't make a difference and this loser ends up killing someone your DH won't have any regrets.
This is what I tell people when they express hestiation on taking a friends keys. OK you don't want to upset your friend, I understand. But how will you look into the eyes of the young child who's mother was killed by your friend when you let him drive?

Good luck! And praise to God for looking out for our little people.

Jen, thank God he's ok!
He had the boys w/ him?

jrstephens said:
Russell came around a curve and the man was on his side of the road and never moved. Russell had to hit the ditch , then he saw a culvert and slammed on breaks to keep from hitting it and spun back in the road. Thank the Lord that He protected them and the truck did not flip!

Russell called the cops. They came out and were going to talk to the man and then come by tonight to talk Russell again. They did not come. Russell called and they got called to a shooting and will come back later.

I went and got the kids from Russell while he was waiting on the cops. Russell was visibly shaken he said it was so close to being horrible. Luke was scared too. Cole was crying and ready to go hom.

I just thank God that they are ok. Things could've turned out so different.

What an a$$hole!! I can not tolerate anyone who drinks & drive.. Do people not think they could kill someone??
Thank God your family is okay!!!

I'm glad everyone's okay. Russell absolutely did the right thing. Whether anything comes of it or not, the man needed to be called on what he did.

Our God is an awesome God! To Him be the glory!

I'm praising God that your family is safe. And praying for God to give Russell the courage and wisdom he needs.

Jennifer I have goose bumps just reading this. I know you had to have your knees buckle when he called. I thank God for his Grace and Protection daily, but I will give an extra Thanks just for all my CS friends. Between you and Crystal God has shown his Glory.

Oh my gosh, how scary, thank god they are all ok.

I'm so glad your family is safe.

God is so good to protect us. I'm so happy everyone is safe.

Praise the Lord, everyone is ok! How scary!

Jen, I am so glad that your family is safe. I think Russell needs to pursue this and at least see if something can be done.

There are too many drunk idiots in the world today to even let one get away with it. I hope something can be done about this.

Related to Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!

1. What inspired the creation of the "Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!" product?

The "Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!" product was inspired by our founder's personal experience with a near-tragedy involving her family. She realized the importance of showing gratitude to Jesus for protecting her loved ones and wanted to create a product that would help others express their thankfulness as well.

2. What is included in the "Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!" set?

The set includes a beautiful plate with the words "Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!" engraved on it, along with a set of 4 matching coasters. Each piece is made with high-quality materials and is designed to serve as a reminder of God's protection over our families.

3. Can this product be used for other occasions besides expressing gratitude for family safety?

Absolutely! While the "Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!" product was specifically designed for this purpose, it can also be used to express thanks for any other blessings or protection that you have received from Jesus.

4. Is the "Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, the plate and coasters are all dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the longevity of the engraved design.

5. Can I personalize the "Thank You Jesus - My Family Is Safe!" set with my own message?

At this time, we do not offer personalization for this product. However, we are constantly expanding our product line and may offer this option in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Kitchen2u