• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Special Thank You Thread From All of Us...

Thank you so much everyone for all the posts, it was really helpful. I am so grateful to have been able to read all of the posts and get a little bit of the conference experience. Thank you so much to those who took the time to post for us.Thank you so much to everyone for all the posts and updates. It was really helpful to have all the information in one place.Thank you so much to those of you who took the time to post for us. It was really helpful to have all the information in one place.
pampered1224
Silver Member
who could not attend but really were grateful to all who did and posted info for us! For taking the time to upload pictures and typing up all that info - THANK YOU SO MUCH!! For me, it made not being able to go much easier to take!

Me too! Thank you!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! yes thanks so much Have a great Fall everyone

Thank you so much.* It definately made not being able to be there much easier..and easier to get through work.

Thank you John also for starting this! Yes thank you all so much! It is genuinely appreciated more than you will ever know!

Absolutely! Thank you SO much!!!!

Thank you! All the information was truly appreciated!

Yes. Thank you!!! The last few days have been super exciting thanks to you.

I want to give a big thank you also to those who took the time to post for those of us poor souls (lol) that could not make it to conference this year. It was exciting to get on Chef Success and see the new updates. Patience is not really one of my virtues, and you guys made it so much easier to keep us updated with the goings on at conference. Once again, thank you so very much, it was greatly appreciated!! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I thought my upline who is attending would keep the other team mates updated on what was going on at confrence, but instead they sent tonting text with only half the info. So again, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! to the ones who took time to update us unfortunt ones. We Love You!!

Yes! Thanks so much to everyone who posted all the new info!

Thanks soooo much! It was so sweet of you to take the time to post and share the Conference excitement! Thanks bunches all of you who helped in that! :)

Thank you from me also. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for us.

I also want to say a big thank you to those who got us all the information we needed. Knowing I couldnt afford to go this year was a hard decision I had to make. Knowing that I have other consultants in the same boat made the decision of not going easier to swallow, even though my upline made me feel bad about this. It is because of you that I got to experience some of the excitement of the new products and annoncements vs waiting until my director decided I "deserved" the information. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Thank you, especially to Sheila for sharing from conference!

Thank you to all of you who shared their experience for those of us not able to attend for one reason or another. The pics and the descriptions were fantastic. All of you ROCK!

I also want to thank all of you for sharing conference with us!

Yes, Thank you everyone who went to conference and shared the news!

Thank you from Ohio!

Thank you from the Pacific Northwest! Sorry I couldn't go--we left for Phoenix on Thursday, missing you every step of the way! Thanks for all the posts and for your awesomeness.Praying for you,
-Scott

Thanks for the posts, it is so motivating and very helpful:)

Awe, thanks D!

I'm sorry that I was unable to transfer all the photos from FB to Chef Success, it was too much from the iPhone at the pace things were moving. Heck, I couldn't even get ALL the photos done & on FB! I was using a 2nd regular camera too and have now updated all the photos on my FB page /SheilaDacey and put a bunch on my PC FB page /SheilaLovesPC. A big thanks to Teresa & Noora for copying info from my FB page to share with everyone here! :D

Related to Special Thank You Thread From All of Us...

What is the "Special Thank You Thread From All of Us..."?

The "Special Thank You Thread From All of Us..." is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to express their gratitude and appreciation to their customers for their support and loyalty.

How does the "Special Thank You Thread From All of Us..." work?

Consultants can create a thread on their social media page or group and invite their customers to leave a comment or share a photo of their favorite Pampered Chef product or recipe. This allows consultants to interact and engage with their customers in a fun and meaningful way.

Can anyone participate in the "Special Thank You Thread From All of Us..."?

Yes, anyone who has purchased a Pampered Chef product from a consultant can participate in the thread. It's a great way for customers to feel appreciated and valued by their consultant.

Are there any rules or guidelines for the "Special Thank You Thread From All of Us..."?

While there are no strict rules, we encourage consultants to keep the thread positive and respectful. It's also important to remind customers to not share any personal information or sensitive details in their comments.

Why is the "Special Thank You Thread From All of Us..." important for Pampered Chef?

The thread helps to strengthen the relationship between consultants and their customers. It also allows for positive word-of-mouth marketing and can attract potential new customers. Additionally, it shows that Pampered Chef values and appreciates their customers, making them more likely to continue supporting the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
littlemaisyPC
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies