• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Debbij and Our Other Nc Posters

In summary, the conversation discusses the posts made by leggyawww and deb about the upcoming NC trip. The posters appreciate the effort put in by all of them and thank them for their contributions.
legacypc46
Gold Member
You all deserve a huge shout-out (especially you Deb)! Thank you so much for getting the NC info to everyone here so quickly. The updates and the photos were great!!!!!

leggy

awww, you're welcome!

legacypc46 said:
You all deserve a huge shout-out (especially you Deb)! Thank you so much for getting the NC info to everyone here so quickly. The updates and the photos were great!!!!!

leggy

Ditto!!!!!!!:chef:

I just hope that HO gets it all up before Monday cuz otherwise I'm sure CC will CRASH!

Yes I third that thanks for the pics and updates!

Indeed ALL you posters especially Deb have so super fantastic. Thanks a bunch. I am so glad you did it.

Just ask if there is anything else you are wondering about. I have to go spend some time with the family now. LOL

Yes, a big THANK YOU to Deb and everyone else! I am now inspired to make the time to get on that phone and start booking up my calendar!

Yes, Thanks so much Deb, for all the 411 you took time to post! :)

I think nene90 (hope I'm recalling the 'name' right) posted a lot as well. Thank you!

And let's not forget Harriet!Thank you, one and all.

legacypc46 said:
I think nene90 (hope I'm recalling the 'name' right) posted a lot as well. Thank you!

omg yes she so did. She was amazing! Love her. :love::D

You all rock to think of us while you are in the midst of all the excitement. Thank you so much!
Marghi

...it was almost like being there...waiting on the posts for the next announcement. Thanks!

Too bad she's such a troublemaker. :D

You know I'm kidding! It was great (as always) to see you Deb!!!!!

Yes! Thank you to everyone who was nice enough to post info for us who could not go! It was VERY much appreciated.

chefjeanine said:
Too bad she's such a troublemaker. :D

You know I'm kidding! It was great (as always) to see you Deb!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Thank you very much!!! You guys are so great for doing this for us who couldn't make it!

yes, i agree! thank you soooooooo much!!!

punkie1019 said:
omg yes she so did. She was amazing! Love her. :love::D

Ahhh, thank you!!

I also want to say my thanks. I really enjoyed reading all the updates. :)

What is the purpose of the "Thank You Debbij and Our Other NC Posters" message?

The "Thank You Debbij and Our Other NC Posters" message is a way for Pampered Chef to express gratitude and appreciation for the contributions of our North Carolina-based consultants and customers.

Who is Debbij and why is she mentioned in the message?

Debbij is a successful and dedicated Pampered Chef consultant based in North Carolina. She is mentioned in the message as a representative of all the hardworking consultants and customers in NC who have helped make Pampered Chef a success.

Is this message exclusive to North Carolina or does it apply to all consultants and customers?

While the message specifically mentions North Carolina, the sentiment applies to all of our consultants and customers across the country. We are grateful for the support and dedication of everyone who has contributed to the success of Pampered Chef.

How often is the "Thank You Debbij and Our Other NC Posters" message shared?

The message is typically shared once a month as a way to recognize and thank our consultants and customers for their hard work and support. However, it may be shared more frequently during special events or milestones.

Can I share this message with my friends and family who are not Pampered Chef consultants or customers?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants and customers to share the "Thank You Debbij and Our Other NC Posters" message with anyone they think would appreciate it. It's a great way to spread positivity and show gratitude.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • JanisF
  • General Chat
Replies