• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Mid-Season Products!

In summary, the napkins and table runner are beautiful, but be careful when describing the tassels at your shows. Wave 1 cheffers should be careful when describing the tassels at their shows, as they could be considered creative.
lacychef
Aren't those napkins & table runner just gorgeous? I love 'em:) And remember all you wave 1 cheffers, be careful how you describe those tassles at your shows;)
I was so excited when the man in brown pulled up today....I was beginning to wonder when my products were going to arrive; I earned them 2 weeks ago! Oh, and I got my trivet today too--LOVE IT:D :D Have I mentioned today how much I love Pampered Chef?!

I am not sure how close I am to earning them.. I have to add it up!!

I am STILL waiting for my trivet!! I just closed my last order and I am also getting the mid season products. Can't wait!!!:)

lacychef said:
Aren't those napkins & table runner just gorgeous? I love 'em:) And remember all you wave 1 cheffers, be careful how you describe those tassles at your shows;)
I was so excited when the man in brown pulled up today....I was beginning to wonder when my products were going to arrive; I earned them 2 weeks ago! Oh, and I got my trivet today too--LOVE IT:D :D Have I mentioned today how much I love Pampered Chef?!

I didn't go to conference - why be careful when describing the tassels?

I went to confernce.... but I don't remeber anythng mentioned about the tassels.... what is the deal??

mommyhugz1978 said:
I went to confernce.... but I don't remeber anythng mentioned about the tassels.... what is the deal??

Sorry, I just had to bring it up. It was during wave 1, when they were talking about them, she had mentioned you could use them in CREATIVE ways. A bunch of people started cracking up, and soon the whole audience was laughing. It's one of those 'you had to be there' moments!

I can't wait to get mine - they should be here an yday now - I earned them in the first week of August!

And I can't wait to get my trivet! I hear it is stunning :)

I'm $132 away from getting my mid-season products so i've definitely have got to get some orders to make $1250 in sales. I'm going to be so mad if i don't get it!

I am about $35 away with 3 catalogs to pick up this afternoon.

OY! I am stressing!!!!! I have just over $500 submitted this month (so I'm officially NOT going to go inactive!!!! lol I did nothing last month...) I am closing 3 shows today (I HOPE!) They will put me within $100 unless my catalog show host surprises me ;) which is quite possible!!! lol ::::::::crossing fingers:::::::::

lacychef said:

Ok, I am only $75 away. I am getting ready to turn in an order so I was wondering if I should add some stuff on to make up the $75. I mean, the mid-season products are worth $90!! Exactly how beautiful is that table runner? I love everything about Christmas, so I could see just loving these on my table. What should I do???:confused: :eek:

jenniferlynne said:
Ok, I am only $75 away. I am getting ready to turn in an order so I was wondering if I should add some stuff on to make up the $75. I mean, the mid-season products are worth $90!! Exactly how beautiful is that table runner? I love everything about Christmas, so I could see just loving these on my table. What should I do???:confused: :eek:
Do it! Just remember to order it in someone else's name (is it a gift for mom?) so that it's commissionable. If you order it in your name it will not count.

That is a good thing to remember Beth! I buy my "mom" something on almost every show!

Ok, I will do it then! Yeah, I always order in someone else's name :)

oh bummer!! I have over 1800.00 in sales for Aug. but unfortunately 3 of those shows were July shows submitted in Aug...oh well...I have so many table runners from PC and linens I don't know what to do with them all anyhow...ha ha
happy September
BTW
I have been doing that 24 bookings in 24 hours the past day and made 26 calls and got 5 shows booked so far...whooohooo
karlene

I just got the last of my outside orders (one left) and I met the goal for mid-season!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!

I got mine today! YAY. Love them!Funny...When I had my open house this weekend, everyone asked if I decorated my house to match PC's new Fall colors. LOL
My whole house is decorated in kind of a "tuscany" style with burnt orange on the walls, a few walls are sage green and a few are cranberry/cinnamon color. I have splashes of gold and purple throughout my house, too... And of course, my whole dining room table and buffet table is "set" with Simple Additions. Even my curtains match the colors! LOL! Anyway - just wanted to say that since I have a 72" dining room table, I put my table runner along the WIDTH of the table, and it's GORGEOUS! So, something to tell your customers when they say that the runner isn't long enough for their table! :)

Qualified and waiting:I am so impatient, this is my 1st super starter month and qualified for the super starter month kit, the chef and santoku knife and the mid-season products. I want them now!!! Do you think they will send them all or a few at a time, I feel like a small child at Christmas.. hehe... Oh and will they send the trivet by mail or by ups. Our ups man is getting quit aquainted with my little dog, sissy, she doesn't even bark at him anymore.. Please someone reply...Tina

you'll get them all in different packages. but they might all get there the same day! but I like a little every day!!!!!! makes the joy last even longer.

and congrats on earning all that, you did an awesome job!

the trivet will only come once you place a paperwork/supply order and add that to your order. it comes ups too.

I got mine yesterday!!! Wow, HO is very quick getting them out.

I did get my recruiting bonus in with my SS1 shipment, so maybe you will be lucky and do that too! Every other thing has came separate though, so, that must have been a one time fluke!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Congrats!
karlene said:
oh bummer!! I have over 1800.00 in sales for Aug. but unfortunately 3 of those shows were July shows submitted in Aug...oh well...I have so many table runners from PC and linens I don't know what to do with them all anyhow...ha ha
happy September
BTW
I have been doing that 24 bookings in 24 hours the past day and made 26 calls and got 5 shows booked so far...whooohooo
karlene

GLAD YOU GOT LOTS OF BOOKINGS :) GREAT JOB :)

Got mine Friday. Love the honing tool!! Much heavier than I ever dreamed! The linens are pretty but I agree with what someone else said that the runner is not long enough for my table - it will have to go along the width not the length. The napkins and rings are cute but since we only got two....what am I going to do with them. I will just basically use the linens to display at shows especially those two napkins and rings..........HAHA!

I JUST opened my box and got everything out of the package and was putting the napkin ring on the napkin when one of the square beads broke in half! I emailed HO and hopefully will get a replacement fast! Other than that, I love them!

1. What are the new products that have been released in the mid-season update?

The mid-season update includes a variety of new products, including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Microplane Ultimate Citrus Tool, the Quick Cooker Springform Pan, and the Stoneware Chip and Dip Set.

2. Can I still purchase the previous season's products?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the previous season while supplies last. However, we highly recommend checking out our newest products for the latest and greatest kitchen tools.

3. Are there any exclusive deals for the mid-season products?

Yes, our mid-season products often come with exclusive deals and discounts for our customers. Keep an eye out for special promotions and bundle deals on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I host a party to showcase the mid-season products?

Absolutely! Hosting a party is a great way to share the new products with your friends and family, and earn free and discounted products in the process. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and learn more about the benefits of hosting.

5. Are there any recipes specifically designed for the mid-season products?

Yes, our team has created a variety of delicious recipes specifically designed for our new mid-season products. You can find these recipes on our website or in the product manuals. You can also get creative and use your new products in your own favorite recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • KimmyDarling
  • Products and Tips
Replies