• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us at Milwaukee Spring Launch - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, Karen is going to Milwaukee to attend the Spring Launch and she is bringing her director with her. She is also planning to drive down there with one or two other team members.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Just wondering who else will be there? I'm already registered. I'm actually surprised that this is going to be downtown Milwaukee,which means we will have to pay for parking. I thought for sure they'd move it to Brookfield. no biggie. Downtown Milwaukee isn't that hard to navigate on a Saturday.

bumping....

I just wanted to say that I just got home from Brookfield, WI! My husband's folks live there and we were visiting for the New Year's Weekend - I always stop and get an Oreo Shake from Kopp's (they are, by far, the best!).Karen

You were there and I was getting sick in Minnesota! (Annandale, Maple Lake, and Lester Prairie to be specific) My new year started with a bang and I don't mean fireworks or a hangover as I don't drink enough to get drunk. I arrived to one niece who was sick and couldn't keep anything down, by the time she stopped, her brother was going. My turn was the next day.

I did get to see seven out of my eight siblings though. This is a feat. The last time we got that many of us together was my younger sister's wedding in 2005. My church wedding two weeks later only had 7 of us. The last time all of us were actually together was Mom's funeral in 2002.

I am trying to find someone for my director to room with at the Milwaukee Spring Launch!! Does anyone need a roomie or know of someone that does? I roomed with her for National Convention, she is very low maintenance, clean, and easy to get along with!!

If you can help...please email me at [email protected]

I'm driving down in the morning with one or two other team members, but I just PM'd you my director's information. She may have room.

You are awesome!!!

I'm still holding out hope that I'll find $55 somewhere and can register. :cool:

ChefNelson said:
I'm still holding out hope that I'll find $55 somewhere and can register. :cool:

If you do, I can pick you up on the way :D Perkins is right off the highway!!

Related to Join Us at Milwaukee Spring Launch - Don't Miss Out!

What is the "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event?

The "Milwaukee Spring Launch" is an annual event held in the city of Milwaukee, Wisconsin to kick off the spring season. It features various activities and events that showcase the city's culture, arts, and local businesses.

When is the "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event?

The "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event is typically held in late March or early April to coincide with the official start of spring. The exact date may vary each year, so it's best to check the event's official website for the most up-to-date information.

Is the "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event free to attend?

Yes, the "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event is free to attend for all ages. Some activities or events may require a fee, but there are plenty of free options available for visitors to enjoy.

What kind of activities can I expect at the "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event?

The "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event features a variety of activities such as live music performances, food and drink vendors, art exhibits, outdoor games and activities, and more. There is something for everyone to enjoy at this lively spring event.

Can I bring my pet to the "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event?

Yes, well-behaved pets are welcome at the "Milwaukee Spring Launch" event. However, please make sure to keep them on a leash at all times and clean up after them. Some activities or areas may have restrictions on pets, so it's best to check with event staff before bringing your furry friend along.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
loreo
  • Alicia Denman