• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

In summary, the conversation discusses the thread killers and how they often act. One person talks about how they are a thread killer on another forum and another person talks about how they are a thread killer on a Mac forum. Finally, someone talks about being a thread killer again.
  • #2,101
I need to do that. The last coat of glossy spray on mine will be completely set this evening. But I need to put off anything to do with the frames until AFTER I follow-up with folks who filled out slips at a vendor fair from this weekend (I totally blew it off yesterday to print and cut "ribbons" for CS-ers at conference).

• #2,102
BethCooks4U said:
Just wrapped my frames for our exchange (one for Sunday and one for Monday). I put a "picture" in the frames that I think the recipients will get a kick out of. <giggle>

Don't worry! It's not me. :eek:

Ok, I am so not a part of this conversation, but Beth the first thing I thought of was KG's "Maple Leaf guy with the wave":D :D

• #2,103
amy07 said:
Ok, I am so not a part of this conversation, but Beth the first thing I thought of was KG's "Maple Leaf guy with the wave":D :D

Amy! That was the first thing I thought of too!:D :D :D

• #2,104
Yeah, that's the image that popped into my mind, too. Great minds, huh?

Ann, I'll be waiting by the mailbox on Thursday, giggling in anticipation.

Eeew, eewww, second image just popped into my head--Jason in his backwards thong. :eek:

• #2,105
raebates said:
Eeew, eewww, second image just popped into my head--Jason in his backwards thong. :eek:

Thanks Rae, Your sense of humor just gave me my first laugh of the day !!

• #2,106
I'm glad my warped, twisted sense of humor is good for something. :)

• #2,107
Good morning everyone!

Just popping on to say Good-bye for a few days - we are leaving on vacation this morning.....and if DH knew that I was on CS instead of getting ready to leave he'd have a cow!:rolleyes:

Have fun while I'm gone -

And Ann, I am soooo looking forward to conference! I better get all the rest I can right now!:D

• #2,108
Have fun, Becky!

• #2,109
Have a great time Becky!

And as far as the picture is concerned... I didn't use either of those but I could change it out if you want! You guys are too funny!

• #2,110
If any of those people aren't CSers, either of those images might scar them for life. It's probably best if you stick with what you've got.

• #2,111
raebates said:

I never thought that image would haunt someone so much!

• #2,112
jasonmva said:
I never thought that image would haunt someone so much!
I think you're going to be living that one down for the rest of your life!

• #2,113
raebates said:

Maple leaves and backwards thongs? What??

• #2,114
katie0128 said:

not just thongs, PINK thongs:eek:

• #2,115
katie0128 said:
You don't want to know! Trust me.

• #2,116
Beth's right. You're better off not knowing. Trust me.

• #2,117
However, you can purchase a CS Thong for yourself at my Cafe Press shop. :D

• #2,118
Along with a Chef Success button, a Post Slut T-shirt, and a wonderful Day-to-Day Success Calendar.

• #2,119
raebates said:
Along with a Chef Success button, a Post Slut T-shirt, and a wonderful Day-to-Day Success Calendar.

combined with the thongs too, that is SOME recruiting tool!!:eek: :D :eek:

• #2,120
Amy -
How did your DS's surgery to remove his popcorn go?

• #2,121
katie0128 said:
Amy -
How did your DS's surgery to remove his popcorn go?

It went great! Thanks for asking.

• #2,122
Rae,
I made the Baked Oatmeal that you had on the Get Healthy Squad thread. It was really good !!. I think I let it cook a little too long and it was a little dry, but I still ate most of it by myself. Not all at once, but over a day or so. Just wanted to let you know.

• #2,123
I am so enjoying my time with my granddaughter but I am also looking forward to our trip to TN and WI (two cooking shows on the way). Then I (sadly) leave her at her home and head down to Chicago!! We leave here on July 4. WOW! Time sure does fly!

• #2,124
Tina, it is a bit drier than regular oatmeal. Some people add a bit of milk to it. I like it as is, though.

• #2,125
I thought about adding milk. I haven't made it since you posted it and that was awhile ago, but I plan too. Just been too busy to make it. Maybe I will try some milk with it, but it was good without it. Thanks for the change of oatmeal. I love oatmeal cookies and now baked oatmeal :D

• #2,126
Glad to share.

• #2,127
Tina, that is too much!! I'm sure I missed something somewhere, but LOVE your new avatar!!

• #2,128
Okay, I'm pretty new to CS...since this is the thread killer thread.... How do I post my own new topic? I need to vent/ask fo radvice and don't know how to do it! Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!

• #2,129
Click on Chefsuccess.com a Community for Pampered Chef Consultants and choose the appropriate forum. At the bottom of the list of threads you will find an option to start a new thread.

• #2,131
And yet, with all the confusion, you still can't kill this thread.

• #2,132
amy07 said:
It went great! Thanks for asking.

Any damage to his inner ear from his attempt at gardening?

• #2,133
I cannot believe this we let a full day go by without a post. I almost let Katie kill this thread. Sorry, Katie, I just couldn't let that happen.

• #2,134
I was looking for it last night and it wasn't even in the Today's Post section. I figured it I would have to dig deeper to find it, but after a 14 hour day, I decided to wait until today.

Besides, it would be hard to not post the final "I killed it" and then it would be going again.

• #2,135
Beep...Beep.....

• #2,136
So can you guys tell I am trying to get my count up? I so want that stripper star ribbon Ann is bringing to the MNG!

Only 260 to go!

• #2,137
Can I do it?

Yes I can!!!

• #2,138
Ok so the kids just happen to be watching Bob the builder

:rolleyes:

:D

• #2,139
Okay, Paulette, I'll refrain from calling you that name we use when someone's just posting to earn a star. However, you may want to get one of the T-shirts Ann created. :)

• #2,140
Dang.... Thought I was gonna win!
Drat....

well...... I've been on this site for 2 years and still don't have a star! So if the next few days activity makes me a PS so be it!

LOL! :D

• #2,141
You're gonna need that special T-shirt that Ann made up, too.

• #2,142
KG - you're getting closer to turning blue!!!!

• #2,143
raebates said:
I cannot believe this we let a full day go by without a post. I almost let Katie kill this thread. Sorry, Katie, I just couldn't let that happen.

You guys suck! I was so excited when Amy PMd me and reminded me that no one had posted in quite some time... I still think I should get a special ribbon for being the ultimate almost thread killer! I think I killed a few other threads yesterday... off to kill some more!

• #2,144
Note to self: follow Katie around CS and post nonsense after each of her posts.

• #2,146
I like that smilie !!

• #2,147
lol what's a thread?

• #2,148
Note to self: When Ann isn't available, follow Katie around and post immediately after she does.

• #2,149
Lynnieray said:
lol what's a thread?
Each individual conversation that you read on here is called a "thread".

• #2,150
And another chance to be silly, or informative, or encouraging, or . . .

<h2>1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?</h2><p>The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.</p><h2>2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?</h2><p>If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!</p><h2>3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?</h2><p>Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.</p><h2>4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?</h2><p>One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.</p><h2>5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?</h2><p>There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.</p>

Related to Join the Thread Killers Club and Embrace Your Fate!

1. What is the Thread Killers Club and how do I join?

The Thread Killers Club is a group for people who have a tendency to "kill" online forum threads by being the last person to comment, resulting in no further discussion. To join, simply search for the Thread Killers Club forum and request to join.

2. How do you know if you are a thread killer?

If you consistently find yourself being the last person to comment on forum threads, or if you notice a lack of responses after you post, it's likely that you are a thread killer. Don't worry, it's a common phenomenon!

3. Can being a thread killer be a good thing?

Yes, being a thread killer can have its benefits. You may be the person who sparks a new topic or provides a conclusive answer to a question. Plus, being a thread killer can also be a source of humor and self-awareness.

4. How can I break the cycle of being a thread killer?

One way to break the cycle is to actively engage in discussions and ask open-ended questions to encourage others to participate. You can also try to be the first to comment on a new thread instead of waiting until the end.

5. Are there any other thread killers in the Pampered Chef community?

There may be other thread killers in the community, but don't let that discourage you! The Thread Killers Club is a fun and supportive space for all thread killers, so feel free to embrace your fate and join the club.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
Replies
Views
Ashery
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service