• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch

In summary, the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch is a water-resistant pouch designed to keep your money and other small items organized and secure while on the go. It features two compartments, a zippered main compartment and a front slip pocket, for easy access to your belongings. While it can fit most standard-sized smartphones, it is not specifically designed for them. To clean the pouch, spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap is recommended.
coriatc
Gold Member
I would like to purchase the money pouch that was given to consultants who attended Leadership in January and submitted 2 shows! If you have one that you don't use, please PM me! :)

TIA!

I might be interested in one of these as well if someone else has one they're looking to get rid of :)

Oh I want one too! So I'm 3rd in line looking for one. Lol

Related to Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch?

The Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch is designed to keep your money and other small items organized and secure while you're on the go. It is perfect for holding cash, credit cards, and other essentials without taking up too much space in your bag or pocket.

2. Is the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch water-resistant?

Yes, the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch is made with water-resistant material to protect your belongings from getting wet in case of rain or spills. However, it is not completely waterproof, so we recommend avoiding submerging it in water.

3. How many compartments does the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch have?

The Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch features two compartments: a zippered main compartment for larger items and a front slip pocket for easy access to smaller items like coins or keys. This design allows you to keep your items organized and easily accessible.

4. Can the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch fit a smartphone?

While the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch is not specifically designed for smartphones, it can fit most standard-sized smartphones. However, we recommend measuring your phone's dimensions before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.

5. How do I clean the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch?

To clean the Iso Cranberry Striped Money Pouch, we recommend spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap. Do not machine wash or dry, as this may damage the material and affect the pouch's water resistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• prepchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • prepchef