• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Cranberry Money Pouch and Apron

In summary, the "Iso: Cranberry Money Pouch and Apron" is a convenient and stylish accessory set from Pampered Chef that includes a money pouch and apron. The money pouch is designed to hold cash, cards, and other small items while cooking or hosting parties, and the apron is adjustable and designed to fit most sizes. The set is made of a durable and machine-washable polyester fabric and can be used for various purposes. Both the money pouch and apron can be purchased separately, but buying them as a set offers a discounted price and a coordinated look.
AnthemChef
If you are willing to part with these items, please let me know. I love the color and they would look SO good with my tablecloth :)

I had good luck getting tablecloth. I hope you get your iso items.

I am also interested in the money pouch if anyone has another one.

Related to Iso: Cranberry Money Pouch and Apron

1. What is the "Iso: Cranberry Money Pouch and Apron"?

The "Iso: Cranberry Money Pouch and Apron" is a convenient and stylish accessory set from Pampered Chef that includes a money pouch and apron. The money pouch is designed to hold cash, cards, and other small items while cooking or hosting parties, and the apron features a trendy cranberry color and multiple pockets for holding cooking tools and accessories.

2. Is the apron one size fits all?

Yes, the apron in the "Iso: Cranberry Money Pouch and Apron" set is adjustable and designed to fit most sizes. The neck and waist straps can be adjusted for a comfortable and secure fit.

3. Can the money pouch be used for other purposes besides cooking?

Yes, the money pouch can be used for a variety of purposes, such as holding small items while traveling, running errands, or attending events. It is also great for keeping essentials organized in a larger bag or purse.

4. What material is the money pouch and apron made of?

The "Iso: Cranberry Money Pouch and Apron" set is made of a durable and machine-washable polyester fabric. This makes it easy to clean and maintain for long-term use.

5. Can I purchase the money pouch and apron separately?

Yes, both the money pouch and apron can be purchased separately from Pampered Chef. However, purchasing them as a set offers a special discounted price and ensures a matching and coordinated look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • VictoriaH